Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
There was a show on years ago, perhaps in the mid-2000's. I think ABC aired it. It was a strange fantasy show (I believe) surrounding Native Americans...Or something like that. I barely remember it because I always fell asleep while watching it (too late for me)! rofl If anyone has any idea, it would be really appriciated.

Hilarious Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Selway
It could be Wonderfalls which is about a girl who is cursed (blessed?) by the ability to communicate with, more be bossed around by, spirits who inhabit inanimate objects around her. The origin of the ability is tied to a Native American folk tale that's explained in the first episode, which may or may not be completely made up for the show, but aside that there isn't much else that ties the show to that culture.

If it's not that I have no idea really. More details would be helpful.

Nope, that wasn't it. sad It was a show on ABC, I remember. But thanks, anyways! I might wanna watch "Wonderfalls." rofl
Grimm Grimoire
There was a show on years ago, perhaps in the mid-2000's. I think ABC aired it. It was a strange fantasy show (I believe) surrounding Native Americans...Or something like that. I barely remember it because I always fell asleep while watching it (too late for me)! rofl If anyone has any idea, it would be really appriciated.
Could it be "Wolf Lake?"

It'd be helpful if you could give any details of the show that you remember.

Hilarious Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Mr SPQR
Grimm Grimoire
Could it be "Wolf Lake?"

It'd be helpful if you could give any details of the show that you remember.

I don't think that's it either. sad
Did it center around a road trip? You might be referring to (at least what I remember it was called a miniseries/special) DreamKeeper.

Hilarious Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Selfia Rayonette
Did it center around a road trip? You might be referring to (at least what I remember it was called a miniseries/special) DreamKeeper.

I actually found it a while ago, and it WAS "DreamKeeper!" biggrin I just forgot to edit this post. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff