Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tower Prep crying

Quotable Conversationalist

Although I never watched it while it was on, I am still devastated that Dollhouse only got two seasons.

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Invader Zim. I heard it was cancelled because it was too scary for its target audience. I didn't watch it when I was part of its intended demographic, and now the only episodes I can find are reruns that air at strange times on Nicktoons between the Jimmy Neutron and Back at the Barnyard, which can be lumped together with the "screwed by Nickelodeon" crowd, right up there with Zim...

Still, at least it's on the air.

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Also, Firefly. I haven't actually seen it yet, but it looks interesting....

Blessed Hunter

4,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
One word: Firefly
It ended too soon. crying
Damn FOX... stressed

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Firefly, no contest. I still consider it one of my top three favorite shows, even though it had only a few episodes.
I'm constantly sad that it was cancelled... What an amazing series with amazing characters. crying

Shy Smoker

freaks and geeks, definitely.

Sunilu's Prince

Bachelorette

My So-called Life and Daria.

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

6,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Pushing daisies. scream Y U DIE IN WRITER'S STRIKE?!? Twas a good show. The pie-maker will be mourned. Not even his life giving touch could revive this.

AND ZIIIIIM! (there is a possibility it will come back! look up project massive!) The news that it got cancelled made my squeedlyspooch explode. emo
VulpineGirl
Pushing daisies. scream Y U DIE IN WRITER'S STRIKE?!? Twas a good show. The pie-maker will be mourned. Not even his life giving touch could revive this.

AND ZIIIIIM! (there is a possibility it will come back! look up project massive!) The news that it got cancelled made my squeedlyspooch explode. emo

Pushing Daisies was interesting, I'd liked to have seen more to be honest.

Invader ZiM definitely ended too early. It would be a dream come true to see a return. Good luck Project Massive!

Another cartoon I'd like to see wrapped up would be Hey Arnold. Give us the Jungle Movie.

My Name is Earl I'd have liked to continue, ended on such a twist stressed The movie rumors where Earl finishes the list would be great.

There are more but my mind is running a blank sweatdrop
Most of the ones I had in mind have been mentioned; Pushing Daisies, Firefly (of course), and some other big ones that never had their fair run.

One that I'm not sure anyone would agree with me on is Moonlight. It was cheesy, yeah, but I have great memories of watching that with my mom every time it aired. It had terrible critic reviews (aside from Dohring, who was easily the best actor on the show), but screw it, I loved all of it.

Hilarious Gaian

Teen Angel, Sister Sister, Saved by the Bell...
My list goes on aha

Anxious Bookworm

Daria
Sym-biotic Titan
The Hard Times of RJ Berger
Time Squad
Motorcity
Way back when I was still under 5 feet...Danny Phantom

Lonely Smoker

I miss Clerks: The Animated Series.... crying

Quick Reply

Submit