Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
"Don't worry if it's hard, if you're not a friggin' tard you will prevaaaiiilll!" This needs to be a motivational poster, or a bumper sticker or both. xd

Distinct Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
This is one of my favorite musicals. The songs are amazing and the fact that I actually kind of want the villain to win five minutes into the movie until the end leaves me awestruck.

Liberal Bunny

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Anyone excited for the sequel?

Gracious Gekko

I watched it a few years ago, and recommended it to my baby brother right away, because he loved NPH in How I Met Your Mother, and after he watched it, he said it was "okay" (he's the stoic type), and then casually mentioned that he'd watched it again immediately after finishing the first time. So... this movie that was just "okay"... he had to be sure of it... by watching it twice in one sitting?!

Anyway, I loved it so much, I even paid for the whole soundtrack from Amazon! That's *cough cough* rare for me! A few years before that, though, I had come across a Dark Horse graphic novel anthology in the library featuring Dr. Horrible and Captain Hammer, and I had felt slightly out of the loop reading it (the characters seemed too well-established for the one-shot it was supposed to be). It was only years after that that I found out that they were otherwise established in an excellent film, and it all came together.
LAUNDRY DAY

SEE U THERE

UNDERTHINGS

TUMBLING
You'll be happy to know that Whedon & Fillion have eagerly discussed a sequel once all the Avengers mayhem is out of the way, and several of the cast members have agreed to return (although no names were specified in the interview).

EDIT: And someone else already mentioned this razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces