Welcome to Gaia! ::

i love donnie....has neone seen that movie U must watch!!!!!
DO YOU PEOPLE ******** WANT ME TO KILL MYSELF
I've seen most of Donnie Darko. Pretty good movie. Jake Gyllenhal(sp?) is hot.
Man that movies deep. I like donnie alot but I felt sorry. Sorry he couldn't tell the others. What was your guys favorit parts. What do you think about the ending?
I love this movie. The bunny suit freaked me out
Quote:
Man that movies deep. I like donnie alot but I felt sorry. Sorry he couldn't tell the others. What was your guys favorit parts. What do you think about the ending?

It was a good movie, but... "deep"? How was it deep?
hellya donnies hot and ahhh i love phantom of the opera!!!!
I adore the film. I think my favorite part was probably either the ending or the therapy dialogue that begins with his revelation of Roberta Sparrow's words; "Every living creature on this earth dies alone."
Donnie Darko rocks! Such a good movie!

"I have emotional problems too! What kind does your dad have?"
"He stabbed my mom four times in the chest."
The movie is awesome.

Its fans aren't.
Quote:
The movie is awesome.

Its fans aren't.

So so so true.
Good movie. I liked the part of the sister, the part that Maggie Gyllenhal played. "You can go suck a f***!"
Point proven.
It's a good movie to follow with ridiculously pretentious discussion. It made me think, but then it made me ramble like an idiot about the philosophical meanings that could be pried from its subtext.
My friend begged me to watch it, she said it was really good. I liked it very very much. I had never seen a movie quite like that before and I think that the actors did very well, not to mention that I'm completely in love with Jake. His sister is really good too. I loved her in The Secretary. Anyway, really good movie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff