Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, for a while, there was a story and a few images floating around my head of my childhood of a television show that I loved but now I could no longer remember. Then, in 2011, at least 6 years after I see the show, I try to find it, and I do!
It was called "Starla and The Jewel Riders" also known as "Princess Gwenivere and The Jewel Riders" and I was so happy to have found it after all that time!

Do you guys have any happy childhood shows that you still like? Post them here, let's see if we have shows we can all remember!

Dapper Genius

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
CentaurWalnut
So, for a while, there was a story and a few images floating around my head of my childhood of a television show that I loved but now I could no longer remember. Then, in 2011, at least 6 years after I see the show, I try to find it, and I do!
It was called "Starla and The Jewel Riders" also known as "Princess Gwenivere and The Jewel Riders" and I was so happy to have found it after all that time!

Do you guys have any happy childhood shows that you still like? Post them here, let's see if we have shows we can all remember!

David the Gnome and Darkwing Duck come to mind.

Winter Wraith's Compadre

Blessed Genius

6,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Oh I had tons of fun remembering these! I'm just sorry I took a while to post this, haha.
These are my top three from every kids channel that I've watched, they are all oldie goldie shows, with very little to no airing these days, imo:

---

PBS:

Arthur
Sesame Street
CyberChase

---

Cartoon Network:

Powerpuff Girls
Kids Next Door
Courage the Cowardly Dog

---

Disney: