Welcome to Gaia! ::

creepy indeed
that movie is soooo funny!
My friend referred to this as the Rocky Horror of the nineties.

Should I have smacked her? XD
Man, this is such a great film!

"Nice hat!"

Is the sound track available to buy anywhere? that would be sweet!
Totes Mitsurugi
Anyone who's a real South Park Fan should know its put on by Troma, a Trey Parker adn Matt Stone company. But have you seen the other Troma movies? And I'm not talking about The Toxic Avenger or Citicen Toxy. Cannibal! The Musical, the best Troma of all time.

i have yet to see cannibal the musical. my friend zack is so obbssesed with troma theatre, that hes getting some of us into it. and when i say some of us, i mean the cast of his t.v. show. and when i mention that, it leads into the troma-theatre project he did for his video-class for school, which the cast acted in, and went on his t.v. show. it was excellent. one boy beat my head in with a baseball bat and brains went flying, i ripped the eyeballs out of his head, and he bled everywhere, he puked into a bowl of popcorn, and then ate vomit covered popcorn. beautiful excellent gory s**t. troma would be proud.
Oh my god, I love this movie. XD

"Haven't you ever heard of the Donnor Party?"
"Yeah, they had to eat each other to stay alive!"
"..."
"...Well hell yeah! Why not!?"
"Wait a minute, Humphrey, you wouldn't even eat your shoes."
"Yeah, but you put your FEET in shoes!"
what about blood sucking freaks lol

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
p00f0rz
Hey, look... Abe Lincoln.

yea, i totally didn't understand that part. someone please explain with much detail...
I loved this movie. I really liked the part where they have to cross the Colorado, i laughed my a** off. literally. then i ate it
schpadonkle (or however you spell that)

i say that all the time now xd

the movie was weird, but still cool

"the sky is blue and all the leaves are green. the suns as warm as a baked potato"
Oh man I love this movie. One of my friends told me about it so I had to watch it. I loved it so much I had to have it. My favorite part is when the trappers are singing and then they get into an argument about who was singing out of key, it was so great.

"thats all we're asking for"
It's a Shpadoinkle film, what else is there to say?

If I may go a little off topic:
Are they releasing the same Troma collection DVDs in America as they do over here in Europe? (as in - numbered dvds so you can make sure you get the whole Troma collection).
And while we're at the Troma thing, please, do yourself a favour and watch Redneck Zombies xd
i love when Toddy Walter's character, Polly Pry and the guy comes down the stairs.. such a great part..
this film is one of my FAVORITES.
I ordered mine off amazon.com..

hopefully it will come in soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out