Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone who's a real South Park Fan should know its put on by Troma, a Trey Parker adn Matt Stone company. But have you seen the other Troma movies? And I'm not talking about The Toxic Avenger or Citicen Toxy. Cannibal! The Musical, the best Troma of all time.

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Technically it's not a troma movie at all, they made the film themselves, and then Troma picked up the distribtion rights.
Stop pointing out holes in my logic, Nobody likes you when you do this.
'Let's build a snowman..'
Totes_Herz
Stop pointing out holes in my logic, Nobody likes you when you do this.

More like slipping in the correct information.
Actually, Trey Parker and Matt Stone don't own Troma. In fact, they probably enjoyed Troma movies themselves while growing up. Troma just picked up the rights to Cannibal: The Musical.
If Trey and Matt owned Troma, don't you think their other movies (South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut; Orgazmo) would have been released under the Troma name, as well? SP:BLU was released by Paramount and Orgazmo was released by October Films.
Hey, but nice try, though.
Awesome movie , even if Totes_Herz's info is faulty
Holllyyyy s**t. You're joking me. They made a Hannibal the Musical? I must see it. eek

I want to see Tromeo and Juliet.

I didn't care much for Toxic Avenger - I liked Terror Firmer a lot though. And Killer Condom.
Yaye Cannibal: The Musical!
UhHh..I'll just nod my head and smile like I actually understood what you said. 3nodding
YES. I love Cannibal: The Musical. I think my favorite part was the Nihonjins. It was just hysterical.

Hygienic Dabbler

Swan, Shut The ******** Up!!!!!!
I want a snowman named bob or beowulf, but there is no swan to build one here in my life crying . but all that really matters was that his mom is an elephant but thats irrelevant, his dad's an eskimo. This is awesome because I so totally came to this forum to start a thread about this!
All I have to say is ORGAZMO!!
Hey, look... Abe Lincoln.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas