Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Who are your least favorite and favorite Buffy the Vampire Slayer characters?

Caleb, Warren and Dawn are my least favorite characters, although I loved Michelle Trachtenberg in Six Feet Under. I love Giles, Willow and Faith. I haven't read most of the comics though, so please no spoilers. I did already hear some awful character death news, but in the Whedonverse deaths aren't always permanent, so I have some delusions that the character may return.
My favourite's Drusilla. I always thought Anya is kinda random for the story, although the last seasons are pretty random.
I'm now going to watch the episode Willow becomes evil whee Another episode I love is "Hush"

imakoolaroo generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 5!

Based on having only watched the tv series episodes religiously... (sorry haven't read the books or anything else..YET)....

My favorite character is Spike, hands down. He has a sexy accent, he has the roughed-up badboy look, and he is one of the most dynamic characters in the whole series. I just love him. :]

My least favorite character is Harmony. She was simple and predictable. Unlike the whole rest of the cast I'd say. Even though I don't like her character, I realize every tv show has characters that never change, so I can at least appreciate that her presence is not a real hindrance to the shows success. :]

My favorite episodes include: "Hush", "Once More With Feeling", "Tebula Rasa", and well those are the only ones with official episode names that I can think of. lol.

love this thread by the way, nice to know I'm not the only Buffy fan. :]
My favourite was/always will be Wesley. He was so cute as a watcher, I just wanted to pinch his cheeks.

Hm? Least favourite is Kennedy. She was awful.

Questionable Humorist

My fav is the Xan Man (Xander). I love his dorkyness!
Least fav was Angel, but actually when he loses his soul he's much more entertaining. So I guess my least fav is Kennedy, I'm a die hard Willow/Xan shipper plus shes annoying and most of season 7 was really awful.

I've seen quite a few Buffy threads lately. Is it worth me making an official thread?
Favorite would be Spike.
Least favorite...Dawn or Angel.

Newbie Explorer

Favorite: Giles, Xander, Spike, Oz, Kendra

Least Favorite(can't stand): Kennedy, Cordelia, Caleb, Glory, Harmony, Snyder

The Funniest Scene: Angel looses his soul for the first time. He goes out in the rain, falls on his knees, and screams "BUFFY!!!". Cracks me up everytime lol

Best Demon: Gachnar (the Fear Demon)
imakoolaroo
Based on having only watched the tv series episodes religiously... (sorry haven't read the books or anything else..YET)....

My favorite character is Spike, hands down. He has a sexy accent, he has the roughed-up badboy look, and he is one of the most dynamic characters in the whole series. I just love him. :]

My least favorite character is Harmony. She was simple and predictable. Unlike the whole rest of the cast I'd say. Even though I don't like her character, I realize every tv show has characters that never change, so I can at least appreciate that her presence is not a real hindrance to the shows success. :]

My favorite episodes include: "Hush", "Once More With Feeling", "Tebula Rasa", and well those are the only ones with official episode names that I can think of. lol.

love this thread by the way, nice to know I'm not the only Buffy fan. :]

Hush was really creepy. The "Once more with feeling" songs are still stuck in my head. Love that episode!

Frozen Waffles

31,675 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aww, come on. Buffy is neither independent nor obscure.
That is one of the most popular shows in TV history.
Fail.

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mea culpa. You're right.
Favorite Character(s) Oz, Xander, Willow, Giles, Anya
Least Favorite Character(s) Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, Dawn. I really hate her. I seriously want to punch her everytime I see her.
Favorite Episode(s) Halloween (S2), Band Candy (S3), Earshot (S3), Fear Itself (S4), Hush (S4), The Body (S5), Once More With Feeling (S6), Tabula Rasla (S6).
Buffy alone with no Angel crossover:

Favorites:
- Willow
- Giles
- Anya
- Oz
- Glory

Least Favorites:
- Angel
- Drusilla
- Darla
- Faith

Spike could go from least favorite to favorite depending on the season.

Buffy with Angel crossover:

Favorites:
- Wesley
- Darla
- Willow
- Giles
- Anya

Least Favorites:
- Drusilla

Angel fixed a lot of Buffy's mediocre and bad characters. And Spike can be anywhere from top to bottom of the list depending on season/show.
Favorite: Buffy, Giles, Willow, Anya, Spike, Angel

Least Favorite: I despise Warren and really didn't care for Adam or Amy either.

Friendly Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Generous 100
gaia_angelleft so far my fav is angel gaia_angelright
Mooby the Golden Sock

Angel fixed a lot of Buffy's mediocre and bad characters. And Spike can be anywhere from top to bottom of the list depending on season/show.

So true! Darla became one of my favorites once she moved over. Cordy kind of went both ways. And I think those who weren't fans of Harmony on Buffy might've found her a little more sympathetic once she was in L.A.

(Although Andrew remains my favorite Buffyverse character of all time. No shame!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff