Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is this a Cult Classic? My b/f has it and it looks like one.
It's working on becoming one. It's a little new right now, but it's hilarious. smile

(and having Bruce Campbell helps)
Hmmm... I will need to see this, then. My b.f saw it and said it was great.
I love this movie!
I remember running into New York City last September when the film had a short theatrical run. Loved the movie a lot and is deffinitely on my personal Top Ten Greatest Movies list. I even got to meet Bruce Campbell that day. Yeah, that day ruled.
I just got the movie on DVD for Christmas.

I watched it and it automatically became one of my favorites.
I loved it. but then again, i love bruce campbell... even when he was on Ellen!!!!
Yeah, Bubba Ho-Tep was great. Just hearing a basic plotline should make anyone curious about it.
So boring! So long! My family watched it together because we're Bruce Campbell fans but my god, the idea was fine but the way they carried it out was terrible. It was just so, so, so long and I couldn't stand it.
johnnyhollow
So boring! So long! My family watched it together because we're Bruce Campbell fans but my god, the idea was fine but the way they carried it out was terrible. It was just so, so, so long and I couldn't stand it.

Boy, I suffer from ADD, and I didn't think it was long or boring at all. The time on the box says it was 92 minutes. Most movies are 90 minutes, that's an hour and a half. That movie was not long.

You have no appreciation for anything that diverts from the ordinary.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff