Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Has anyone seen the Being Human or Torchwood series from BBC? I saw them both and LOVED them! Just wanted to figure out if there were any other people who saw them and had opinions to express about them. heart

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
heart heart heart Torchwood. I'm very excited for season 2 of Torchwood to be coming soon.

Popular Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Wait, what happened at the end of the first season? I think I saw the whole thing, but I'm not sure if the ending I saw was for the show overall or what... sweatdrop
I'm a big fan of the Being Human series, both BBC and USA
spicefires992
Wait, what happened at the end of the first season? I think I saw the whole thing, but I'm not sure if the ending I saw was for the show overall or what... sweatdrop

Torchwood? The rift opens and they have to close it. At the end Jack takes off with the Doctor.

I loved Torchwood but I was disappointed by Children of Earth.

Popular Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Oh okay. I must've seen all the seasons then, with the ending I saw... crying

Popular Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
SpencerSS
I'm a big fan of the Being Human series, both BBC and USA

Yeah, I watched the BBC series! xd
heart heart heart

Romantic Loverboy

9,250 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I only saw bits and pieces of Torchwood and then the Children of Earth bit (Frowny Face) but what I saw, I really liked.

I only saw the first two seasons of Being Human but it was EPIC. I knew I'd be disappointed when Syfy did their American Spin on it and I wasn't wrong.

Chatty Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I haven't seen Torchwood, but I LOVE Being Human, it's one of my all time favorite shows ever, and one of the few shows I really look forward to for new seasons and episodes 3nodding
spicefires992

IKR, it was terrible.
I loved Being Human, it was amazing. But I guess I won't be watching anymore, because my heart breaks a little every time I think of how S3 ended.

Popular Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Circe89
spicefires992

IKR, it was terrible.

Yeah. I've never cried for a show, ever, but I was crying my eyes out at the end. sweatdrop

Popular Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
rainbow rambler
I loved Being Human, it was amazing. But I guess I won't be watching anymore, because my heart breaks a little every time I think of how S3 ended.

I know...But that's why I'm gonna watch the next season (if there IS a next season). They can't end the show like that... crying
spicefires992
rainbow rambler

I know...But that's why I'm gonna watch the next season (if there IS a next season). They can't end the show like that... crying

But it won't be the same (spoiler!) without Mitchell and his hotness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff