Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Hail to the king, babie!!"

This is without a doubt one of my all time favorite movies. As you can see by my sn. >.> I know it's the third movie in the evil dead series which i like as well, but has it's own merits. I like how Ash spooks all the medieval folk with the shotgun. It was a even mixture of horror,action, and comedy. Many references to the stooges with the skeletons in the graveyard. lol...here are some of MY hehe..favorite quotes.

"Listen up you primitive screwheads, this is my BOOMSTICK!"

"Shop smart...shop S-Mart.......YA GOT THAT?!!!"

"Gimme some sugar babie"

"Yo...She-b***h...Come get some!!"

10,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Hey what up,I have what I think is the frist movie of Amy OF Darkness and well I like the comedy of it and the way they did some of the designs and costumes that they did in some parts as well. But I couldent tell you what ones because its been a while when I last saw the movie.Oh, Pluse I have the third edition to the action movie maniacks wich is the action figuer of ash himself all crazy too.But Im not too carzy for the movie sorry It was nice talking about it.Im a scary movie fan anyways. wink
otakusempai
Hey what up,I have what I think is the frist movie of Amy OF Darkness and well I like the comedy of it and the way they did some of the designs and costumes that they did in some parts as well. But I couldent tell you what ones because its been a while when I last saw the movie.Oh, Pluse I have the third edition to the action movie maniacks wich is the action figuer of ash himself all crazy too.But Im not too carzy for the movie sorry It was nice talking about it.Im a scary movie fan anyways. wink

You got the figure i need!! :/ i got the evil ash one...my gf gave it to me. hehe
more quotes-

"Your leading but two things right now...jack and s**t....and jack left town..."

"WELL HELLO MR. FANCY PANTS!!" LOL

"First you wanted to kill me...now you wanna kiss me? Blow..."

"Good,Bad, I'm the guy with the gun!"

10,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Ash_Williams
otakusempai

You got the figure i need!! :/ i got the evil ash one...my gf gave it to me. hehe
Man whats up with the adieants you Konw? rolleyes Well have you heard of Movie maniacks ? They just about make any movie figures out there heart and I got mine at Factory 2 you for five buck! eek Cool hu! blaugh wink heart biggrin xd lol cool Or you could even look at Suncost or a Holleywood store too! Halloween is the best time to look for them well In veagas any how. Plus they go like if it was the end of the world! eek gonk wink heart
Hey gang if you can get your hands on it pick up the director's cut version of the DVD. Aside from the extended opening, and alternate ending it has a great commentary track and sone cool behind the scenes extras.
I got the special 2 dvd set...and like 5 other versions...yea one would say im fanatical about the movie i guess...lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff