Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't have cable in my apartment (I'm a broke college student) so I just watch YouTube. I've been doing it for over a year and I have found lots of youtubers to watch on a daily basis. Anyone do the same? Who are your favorites?
ello? anyone? nuuuu ;-;

Hygienic Garbage

I'm on the same boat. I love Youtube.

I like ASDF, Cyanide and Happiness (they can get a little offensive at times), College Humor, Simon's Cat, anything from the Gobelins and any short animations that are recommended on the side. I don't have a list right with me, but if you're interested I can post up a list of short films Imd recommend.

What about you? What do you watch on Youtube?
I use the internet for entertainment rather than television, and of course youtube is included in this. Television is complete garbage, and you really have no control over what you see. Sure, you can change the channel, but with the internet, you can look for and find whatever you want.

A few of my favorites on youtube:

Tek Syndicate
Adam Kokesh
EEV Blog

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I do watch a lot of Youtube. I like PBS Idea Channel and Game Show. I also watch Black Nerd Comedy occasionally. I like the show Creepy Gaming.
Hay when you don't have anything to watch that's where you go.
Geek & Sundry have some awesome shows, and even more coming out soon. Been watching their stuff for over a year and there's still loads of series I haven't tried.

Tipsy Dabbler

THE BARK LORD

teranoid

Quotable Phantom

6,000 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I barely watch TV anymore, so I usually use Youtube as my primacy source of video watching. I usually watch reviews and stuff like that.

Toothsome Elder

Definitely watch too much youtube. I didn't have a TV while I was going to school, so even though I'm at my parents' for the summer (before I start my new job) I can't adjust to it... commercials, who needs them?

I really like to watch:
Pewdiepie (watching him play Walking Dead right now), also occasionally watch Marzia
Hallyu Back
World of Wonder channel
Willam's Beatdown
Alli, sometimes
TED talks!

I used to watch eatyourkimchi and ctfxc all the time, but both started to get sort of grating.

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
User Image I love Toby Turner's Cute Win Fail and The Tobuscus Adventures
Also, there's shane dawson, wong fu productions, cinemasins, domics and more wink

Luminous Kitten

17,700 Points
  • Team Josie 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I actually don't have any favorites, I find myself watching one funny video, YouTube suggests more, I follow links until I realize I've been watching for hours
omg yes youtube and netflix are life, danisnotonfire heart amazing phil and tyleroakley heart troyesivan anybody else? heart heart whee whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff