Welcome to Gaia! ::

The movie by Pink Floyd? Just trying to work out if anyone other than me has actually seen it/liked it...

Lonely Smoker

What exactly is it about? ninja
AmericanIdiotsHrtGrenades

Erm... it's semi-autobiographical--apparently, Roger Waters wrote it as a response to his father's death in WWII. It's sort of psychological, about how the main character--Pink--constructs a metaphorical wall around himself, emotionally isolating him from people, and how it causes him to lose his mind...
And it's all told through Pink Floyd songs :3

That's not the best description of it by far, but it's a kind of difficult to explain without being either really vague or going into pages of detail xd

Lonely Smoker

SeerOfVisions

Erm... it's semi-autobiographical--apparently, Roger Waters wrote it as a response to his father's death in WWII. It's sort of psychological, about how the main character--Pink--constructs a metaphorical wall around himself, emotionally isolating him from people, and how it causes him to lose his mind...

That's not the best description of it by far, but it's a kind of difficult to explain without being either really vague or going into pages of detail xd

Omfg! I wnna so watch it cx
SeerOfVisions

Omfg! I wnna so watch it cx

I highly recommend it :3 It's really, really strange, but definitely worth it biggrin
if you are a fan of Pink Floyd, the movie is fantastic
SeerOfVisions
The movie by Pink Floyd? Just trying to work out if anyone other than me has actually seen it/liked it...
I've only seen it sober, not on anything, but I still really liked it.

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
-Illegal-Lime-
if you are a fan of Pink Floyd, the movie is fantastic

Agreed, Interesting and mind trippy at the least.

Lucky Millionaire

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have. It was good. Very thought provoking.

You can run, you can hide
But sooner or later
It's gonna cut like a knife
Sooner or later

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items