Discuss

ghetto bby's Wife

Loved Millionaire

NBP
N
B
P

Srsly though good but ******** movie
It's a load of pretentious crap. Its supposed to be a statement about exploitation, not only in the country, but in the cinema as well. It doesn't do this through subtext, but through text, constantly telling the audience 'Hey, this is what the movie's actually about!'

But it ends up being exactly what it's trying to mock. There is no way around that. Also, the performances are terrible, and the lighting could have been done by any first year film student. It's all shock value with some pretentious message about the state of Serbia and the cinema of the country that they use to pretend to justify loosely stringing together disturbing images rather than telling a competent story.

Tipsy Tycoon

The Creeping Unknown
It's a load of pretentious crap. Its supposed to be a statement about exploitation, not only in the country, but in the cinema as well. It doesn't do this through subtext, but through text, constantly telling the audience 'Hey, this is what the movie's actually about!'

But it ends up being exactly what it's trying to mock. There is no way around that. Also, the performances are terrible, and the lighting could have been done by any first year film student. It's all shock value with some pretentious message about the state of Serbia and the cinema of the country that they use to pretend to justify loosely stringing together disturbing images rather than telling a competent story.
are you trying to say its trying too hard to be another Cannibal Holocaust and its sole purpose is to shock people??? Because im pretty sure not. The acting and filmography is excellent and it is actually a solid quality film
The author of the movie tried to justify all the gore,violence and perversion in this movie by saying its meaning is to show the political,cultural and social postion serbia nowadays, but I dont dig it. It's poor executed and shallow, just a sequence of brutallly inhuman disgusting scenes. violence for the sake of violence.

Tipsy Tycoon

hiddeninsnow
The author of the movie tried to justify all the gore,violence and perversion in this movie by saying its meaning is to show the political,cultural and social postion serbia nowadays, but I dont dig it. It's poor executed and shallow, just a sequence of brutallly inhuman disgusting scenes. violence for the sake of violence.
but its a cohesive and relevant sequence of brutality and its violence is justified through the storyline that you seem to be confused about

Divorced Humorist

rams my p***s through your eye socket and kills you

Tipsy Tycoon

Bunjin
no

Divorced Humorist

ghetto bby
Bunjin
no

stop being a Weiner hahaha get it question question question question
it was what it was, i guess. it was just over the top boring.

Tipsy Tycoon

raoul silva
if that was boring then what movie is not boring to you?
ghetto bby
raoul silva

i guess it depends - a serbian film is in the whole shock-genre of it's own - have you ever seen any mondo films? they're cut from the same cloth, they might interest you!

Tipsy Tycoon

raoul silva
ghetto bby
raoul silva

i guess it depends - a serbian film is in the whole shock-genre of it's own - have you ever seen any mondo films? they're cut from the same cloth, they might interest you!
idts, what are they
ghetto bby
raoul silva
ghetto bby
raoul silva

idts, what are they

"A mondo film (from the Italian word for "world" ) is an exploitation documentary film, sometimes resembling a pseudo-documentary and usually depicting sensational topics, scenes or situations. Common traits of mondo films include an emphasis on taboo subjects (such as death and sex), portrayals of foreign cultures (which have drawn accusations of racism[1]) and staged sequences presented as genuine documentary footage. Over time, the films placed increasing emphasis on footage of the dead and dying (both real and fake). The term "shockumentary" is also been used to describe the genre"
there's a ton of cool recs on the wiki

Aged Member

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
One thing i can say after watching this movie "NEVER AGAIN"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash