Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nickelodeon has brought back their TV shows from the 90's. I used to watch 90's Nick all the time. I'm sooo happy that they brought it back. So, did you grow up watching 90's Nick? If so, what was your favorite show? Mine is a tie between All That and Kenan and Kel.

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
NoAverageTeenageAngel
Nickelodeon has brought back their TV shows from the 90's. I used to watch 90's Nick all the time. I'm sooo happy that they brought it back. So, did you grow up watching 90's Nick? If so, what was your favorite show? Mine is a tie between All That and Kenan and Kel.

What 90's show did they bring back???
Clyry_Rockaddict
NoAverageTeenageAngel

They're showing All That, Kenan and Kel, Doug, Rugrats, The Amanda Show, and Hey,Arnold. There aren't going to be any new episodes though. They're just re-runs.

Friendly Genius

They're showing those re-runs on TeenNick and Nicktoons network I think it's called, but not Nickelodeon. I'm happy that they've brought them back, but it would be better for everyone if they put them on Nick as well. It would give me something to do during the day instead of watching Spongebob all the time on that channel.

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
NoAverageTeenageAngel
Clyry_Rockaddict
NoAverageTeenageAngel

They're showing All That, Kenan and Kel, Doug, Rugrats, The Amanda Show, and Hey,Arnold. There aren't going to be any new episodes though. They're just re-runs.

Ohhhh..... Okie..... heart
Why wasnt I announced of this?!? D:
Channel, information. Pleeeaaassseeeee

4,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
'secret world of alex mack' made me seek out nuclear power plants.

...just me?

Greedy Tycoon

I was watching the Amanda Show the other day. I forgot how funny that show was. I also saw the Rugrats Christmas episode. It was awesome!
90's Nick should have its own channel.

6,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
It's a tie between the rugrats and rocko's modern life. They will always be my favorite shows from childhood.

7,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
The Amanda Show, Hey Arnold, and the Rugrats.

Newbie Explorer

Wish they would put all that stuff on Nickelodeon so I could watch it too. I don't get TeenNick.
The Adventures of Pete and Pete! All time favorite, but Salute Your Shorts is a close second
I loved the Rugrats! heart I also enjoyed the Amanda Show. That and All That were basically Saturday Night Lives for kids.
Doug heart

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hey arnold hands down

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers