thx for stalking all my threads heart

it shows them at the bottom noob
Stifled
ba dum tis
Stifled
lmao

thx for stalking all my threads heart

it shows them at the bottom noob

Doesn't mean you have to click on all of them and comment on all of them creeper heart

Tipsy Raider

Stifled
lmao
hater

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
nice band
wonderful live

Andrew Jackson Jihad
and
Ramshackle Glory

are a little similar

also FIDLAR

and voice-wise maybe Neutral Milk Hotel?

Pure-hearted Noob

ba dum tis
Any of you guys n' gals like Wavves?
Recommend me stuff similar to them? 4laugh
I'm going to go see them in october.

Love them.
Try Fidlar and maybe you will also like STRFKR.
I am also enjoying Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Bleeding Knees Club
I think you'd be interested in the genre called "lofi"

I've been listening to wavves for a while now, and some bands that i think have somewhat similar sounds would be real estate, beach fossils, best coast, mac demarco, smith westerns, surfer blood.

The thing a lot of these bands have in common is that their music has been heavily influenced by 60's surf rock.

DIIV (pronounced dive) is a reallllyy good band, but they are extremely lofi, and the vocals are fairly inaudible. But they provide an overwhelming feeling of being submerged in water.

Dr. Dog is a really underrated indie band, they are one of the only bands i've heard that truly diserve to be considered like the beatles. They ave some pretty weird stuff, but then they have some real gold that captures a beautiful mix of some beach boy harmonies and good tunes.
I Jenova I
ba dum tis
Any of you guys n' gals like Wavves?
Recommend me stuff similar to them? 4laugh
I'm going to go see them in october.

Love them.
Try Fidlar and maybe you will also like STRFKR.
I am also enjoying Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Bleeding Knees Club

anything else?
Ive heard all of those haha
bone house

I've been listening to wavves for a while now, and some bands that i think have somewhat similar sounds would be real estate, beach fossils, best coast, mac demarco, smith westerns, surfer blood.

The thing a lot of these bands have in common is that their music has been heavily influenced by 60's surf rock.

DIIV (pronounced dive) is a reallllyy good band, but they are extremely lofi, and the vocals are fairly inaudible. But they provide an overwhelming feeling of being submerged in water.

Dr. Dog is a really underrated indie band, they are one of the only bands i've heard that truly diserve to be considered like the beatles. They ave some pretty weird stuff, but then they have some real gold that captures a beautiful mix of some beach boy harmonies and good tunes.

anything else besides diiv? I already know about the rest c:
ba dum tis
bone house

possibly ducktails, side project of a member of real estate.

Frankie rose has a lot of different projects they are all pretty much influenced by the surf sound. Wild Nothing is bit different, but has some really good tunes.
Deep Sea Arcade, Delta Spirit, washed out, unknown mortal orchestra, cloud control, motoroma, Love is Chemicals, seapony, the raveonettes, christohper owen's album Lysandre, Cults, Summer Camp, the drums, Ty Segall & White Fence, White Williams, The Cribs, (maybe) bleached, the legends.

I'm just listing lofi/indie bands. if you check out last.fm it can help match you with some good bands.
bone house
ba dum tis
bone house

possibly ducktails, side project of a member of real estate.

Frankie rose has a lot of different projects they are all pretty much influenced by the surf sound. Wild Nothing is bit different, but has some really good tunes.
Deep Sea Arcade, Delta Spirit, washed out, unknown mortal orchestra, cloud control, motoroma, Love is Chemicals, seapony, the raveonettes, christohper owen's album Lysandre, Cults, Summer Camp, the drums, Ty Segall & White Fence, White Williams, The Cribs, (maybe) bleached, the legends.

I'm just listing lofi/indie bands. if you check out last.fm it can help match you with some good bands.

ahh I've seen a few of these live.
thanks for the reczz.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas