Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Explorer

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
So who plans to attend Vans Warped Tour this year?
And if you are, what bands are you looking forward to?

Witty Explorer

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
I'm looking forward to Mayday Parade smile
Went last year and it was the most fun I've ever had!! I'm looking forward to seeing Mayday Parade, All Time Low, Rise Against, blessthefall, Senses Fail, We the Kings, Taking Back Sunday, and I really really want to see Falling In Reverse (big Ronnie Radke fan) I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to go...

Shirtless Smoker

3,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
:3 Attending it in Arizona smile ) im so excited to see sleeping with sirens,of mice and men,and hopefully Asking alexandria.
Hopefully one day theyll make this happen in the UK. We miss out on so much! sad
My band is actually trying to snag a spot at the Pomona Fairplex by winning Ernie Balls Battle of the Bands 16!! We made it to the semi finals and can't wait till our next battle! =D
Yes I can't wait biggrin Sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil, failing in revers, of mice and men, mayday parade, blessthefall, you me at six, motionless in white, bayside, living with lions, Memphis may fire and vampire everywhere smile
I was going to go to Warped Tour, but instead I chose to go to One Direction. If I was going the bands I would see are: Sleeping With Sirens, Kellin Quinn is hot <3, Of Mice And Men, The Used, CatchingYourClouds, Drake <33, Mayday Parade, Falling In Reverse, Ronnie Radke is God <3, and T. Mills, Travis Mills is hot also. <3
I went two years ago and it was super fun, but this year's lineup looks awful... At least where I live. I guess I would be excited to see Dead Sara, Funeral Party, Streetlight Manifesto, and Every Time I Die. But that's about it. Taking Back Sunday probably wouldn't be too bad either I guess.

But man, tickets are over 1.5 times as expensive as they were two years ago, and the lineup is like half as good. The only upside is that it's happening about fifteen minutes from my house this year as opposed to over an hour like in previous years.

For the record I would totally go if Rise Against and Anti-Flag were playing where I live, but they aren't. sad
AnemonePebbledPikachu

Ok, first of all, I think you are completely awesome for knowing who CYC is and. Random stalker question XD Are you part of the CYC street team on FB?

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
This year's lineup is alright, last year was better sad I'll be attending both LA dates.
Warped Tour really just isn't my scene.

.. But no pun intended. wink
I'm really only going to see Born of Osiris. I don't pay attention to much rock or metal anymore. But I could never stop listening to Born of Osiris. Their music is heavenly~

Lonely Capitalist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
LordKhrima
I went two years ago and it was super fun, but this year's lineup looks awful... At least where I live. I guess I would be excited to see Dead Sara, Funeral Party, Streetlight Manifesto, and Every Time I Die. But that's about it. Taking Back Sunday probably wouldn't be too bad either I guess.

But man, tickets are over 1.5 times as expensive as they were two years ago, and the lineup is like half as good. The only upside is that it's happening about fifteen minutes from my house this year as opposed to over an hour like in previous years.

For the record I would totally go if Rise Against and Anti-Flag were playing where I live, but they aren't. sad
I think the dickies were playing the year that you went. That literally was the only reason why I might have gone
i really want to go but my mom doesn't want me too.
BUT I WILL DON`T WORRY
stupid poo for keeping me from all the good music.
i'd go for of mice and men and you me at six.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff