Hi ye All,

Hope yU all fine and well... A little post from me to let ye know about a new album, out on the 9th May by Troy Faid (& friends) 'Live By Numbers' - visit website for more details.

Troy Faid Website

'Critically acclaimed' as the saying goes.

Latest YouTube video for the song 'Double Speak' HERE

The album can be purchased by mail order from the website or all major digital retails from the 9th May.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/imgleft]

" stopped me in my tracks...intricate and often dazzling fingerstyle guitar. In a world where there just aren’t enough banjos, and there just isn’t enough dissent, Faid is a beacon of hope. "
- Sarah Coxson
fRoots Magazine

" I have not come across so political and critical lyrics in folk music for a long while. And I love it... the album with tremendous intensity and depth. Faid chooses his words very carefully, the lyrics are poetic and quite wonderful...in his playing you will find the same furious intensity as in his lyrics"
- Dagmar Brudnitzki
Fatea Magazine

“For me Troy’s music is English songwriting performed with the highest integrity with no trace of ego or look at me exhibitionism. Outstanding songwriter and guitarist“
-Tom Robinson - BBC6 Music

“The fingerstyle guitar work is mesmerizing and Faid's pained-with-knowledge-of-the-world voice is sturdy, sinuous, and raw, an instrument that cannot help but affect the listener. Nor will the lyrics disappoint, miniature philosophically existential paeans to various of life's trials and tribulations, statements meant to extend the thought process, not quench it.”
- AcousticMusic.com

“Anyone with an ear for earthy, passionately executed singer-songwriter folk & acoustic blues, ranging from Drake to Jansch, Benjamin Wetherill to Charlie Parr should c**k an ear towards this prodigious talent!“
- Norman Records

“On the cinema stage his introverted presence changes dramatically once his guitar begins to ring out around the room, and through every intricately detailed song his mannerisms became more relaxed. It’s rare to enjoy somebody’s performance as equally as the songs they play, but it’s also rare to see somebody play so intently merely because they enjoy doing it so much”
- No Title Magazine