Welcome to Gaia! ::

wait no wtf am I saying maybe b l a c k I e

Dapper Dabbler

According to the obscurometer (as linked by first reply), The Dr. Spacetoad Experience is my most obscured artist (that comes to my mind right now), coming in at 99 percent.

give me a few hours, I'll break it!

Winter Wraith's Compadre

Blessed Genius

6,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
~*~

Idk...The Management/MGMT? Apparently, they do psy-rock. How interesting XP

~*~
I know tons of obscure bands. Gaggle is awesome, Single File, Reggie and the Full Effect, The Nematoads... I could just go on and on and on.

Wealthy Smoker

7,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Me
http://soundcloud.com/brentlyt/chool-feat-j-wizz/s-ClfvY

Anxious Cat

★ I'm gonna have to go with Cadence Please. They played a small show at the youth center my younger sister goes to, I tagged along and fell in love with their music. Also the guitarist noticed my TARDIS hat and that got us talking after the show. =3

Anxious Cat

★ According to the Obscurometer, Cadence Please has an obscurity level of 99.6%.

Eloquent Trendsetter

According to the Obscurometer, using my overall charts, The Extra Lens and Kazumi Totaka are the two most obscure artists I listen to. Which makes me sad, frankly, because The Extra Lens are amazing.

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Apples in Stereo.

Profitable Prophet

Liars
Black Marble
Pure x
Monkey, journey to the west is my most favorite thing right now. I can't stop playing monkey bee.
It's a chinese stage play by the creators of the gorillaz.

Shaggy Codger

Die Antwoord is a rhythmic brain twitch to me.

Newbie Member

Obscure?

I am assuming the obscurity is referring to their popularity? If it's the case then it's hard to answer.

Carey Blackwell, although not signed to any of the Big Industry Record Companies (or Cookie Cutter Music Factories) He does have a HUGE musicians fan base. smile

Newbie Member

Central To Nowhere
I kinda dont wanna reveal my super obscure bands so here's my third most obscure artist

I doubt the super obscure bands you love would mind it if you shared their music with others. The more fans they have the better! I'm curiouser and curiouser as to who you're talking about. biggrin

Shy Bloodsucker

I was going to say Bull of Heaven, but they actually get a fairly decent amount of attention. Too bad 90% of it is baseless hate, they've actually got some really good stuff. But according to the obscurometer, Kouji Ohsumi is the most obscure artist (at 98.8%) that I listen to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff