Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Are:
Matt&Kim, Florence and The Machine, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Sleigh Bells, The Pack, ofwgkta, Mac Miller, Robyn, The Joy Formidable, Sliver Sun Pickups, The Main Drag, Two Door Cinema Club, 3D Friends, Phoenix, Cults, Lissy Trulie, Oh Land, The Black keys, Yael Naim, Arcade Fire, Phanto Gram, Mumford and Sons, Cage the Elephant, Sick Puppies, MGMT, Adele, Best Coast, Wallpaper, Yuna, The Naked and Famous, Bon Iver, Young The Giant, Foster the People, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, The Good Matured, White Hitterland, Modest Mouse, Miike Snow, Panic! At the Disco, La Roux, The Ting Tings, Lykke Li, Thom Yorke, 30 seconds to Mars, Alanis, Gaurds, Awesome New Republic, Death Cab for Cutey, Locksely, Mikky Ecko, Dead Man’s Bones, Nervo, Yuna, Lights, Lana Del Rey, Eliza Doolittle, Toro Y Moi, Sleeper Agent, Girls and Boys, St.Vincent, Fun., Theophilus London, Chiddy Bang, M83, Crystal Castles, and Royal Bangs.

And I guess that's it.
But I want more, soo...
What's the best indie band you have ever listened to...
Tell me love.
emotion_c8
Screaming Tea Party
Joanna Newsom
hehehe you have a lot ^^ My favourite are- Last Dinosaurs, The Paper Kites, Death Cab for Cutie, The Concept, Antonio Paul, OK Go, and Vampire Weekend (: I love M83 too~

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
high five brah
Screaming Tea Party
Joanna Newsom

I heard of Screaming Tea Party through one of my friends, I just never really checked them out before. I will though. ^~^
wu lyf
real estate
beach house
emotion_c8
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Are:
Matt&Kim, Florence and The Machine, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Sleigh Bells, The Pack, ofwgkta, Mac Miller, Robyn, The Joy Formidable, Sliver Sun Pickups, The Main Drag, Two Door Cinema Club, 3D Friends, Phoenix, Cults, Lissy Trulie, Oh Land, The Black keys, Yael Naim, Arcade Fire, Phanto Gram, Mumford and Sons, Cage the Elephant, Sick Puppies, MGMT, Adele, Best Coast, Wallpaper, Yuna, The Naked and Famous, Bon Iver, Young The Giant, Foster the People, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, The Good Matured, White Hitterland, Modest Mouse, Miike Snow, Panic! At the Disco, La Roux, The Ting Tings, Lykke Li, Thom Yorke, 30 seconds to Mars, Alanis, Gaurds, Awesome New Republic, Death Cab for Cutey, Locksely, Mikky Ecko, Dead Man’s Bones, Nervo, Yuna, Lights, Lana Del Rey, Eliza Doolittle, Toro Y Moi, Sleeper Agent, Girls and Boys, St.Vincent, Fun., Theophilus London, Chiddy Bang, M83, Crystal Castles, and Royal Bangs.

And I guess that's it.
But I want more, soo...
Tell me love.
emotion_c8

All of these except for Robyn, Chiddy Bang, MGMT, Adele, Foster the People, La Roux, and Crystle Castles. Never really got into them...
odd future is getting a lot of recognition now but Radical and b*****d will always bee my favorites.
I've only heard Canarvas from the Silver Sun Pickups but it was a fantastic album.
I liked the singles I heard from Matt and Kim and Yael Naim.
Phantogram is good, reminds me alot of a pre-Rat-a-tat.
I own at least 1 vinyl of each of the artists though especially Bon Iver and Thom Yorke.
With the exception of Mac Miller and the Pack.
hahaha the Pack, STAY BASED.
Amazing picks!! Death Cab has really good songs too, same with Our Lady Peace, and Young The Giant 3

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
strawberryn
hehehe you have a lot ^^ My favourite are- Last Dinosaurs, The Paper Kites, Death Cab for Cutie, The Concept, Antonio Paul, OK Go, and Vampire Weekend (: I love M83 too~

Death Cab for Cutie, OK Go, and Vampire Weekend are alllllll great choices!
Judging by that, seems like you have a great ear for music, so i'll check the others out for sure
><

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
qtie kitties
wu lyf
real estate
beach house
emotion_c8

Thanks love c:

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
I Eat Sharp Objects
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Are:

And I guess that's it.
But I want more, soo...
Tell me love.
emotion_c8

All of these except for Robyn, Chiddy Bang, MGMT, Adele, Foster the People, La Roux, and Crystle Castles. Never really got into them...
odd future is getting a lot of recognition now but Radical and b*****d will always bee my favorites.
I've only heard Canarvas from the Silver Sun Pickups but it was a fantastic album.
I liked the singles I heard from Matt and Kim and Yael Naim.
Phantogram is good, reminds me alot of a pre-Rat-a-tat.
I own at least 1 vinyl of each of the artists though especially Bon Iver and Thom Yorke.
With the exception of Mac Miller and the Pack.
hahaha the Pack, STAY BASED.

surprised
Foster the people is the best though!
I know, sometimes its annoying how popular odd future got, especially when most of the annoying fans only know one
Lazy Eye is my favorite song ever by the silver sun pickups.
Bon Iver makes me think a lot and the same with Thom Yorke, but I love them.
and, Thank The Based God!

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
2_Chipie_2
Amazing picks!! Death Cab has really good songs too, same with Our Lady Peace, and Young The Giant 3

Thanks Love! Death Cab and Young The Giant are amazing. Especially My Body which the best work out song ever..
If you're looking for Indie rappers, try Blu, Pac Div, Kendrick Lamar, and ASAP Rocky. lots of talented guys.

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Florence and the Machine and Hanson

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
I Eat Sharp Objects
If you're looking for Indie rappers, try Blu, Pac Div, Kendrick Lamar, and ASAP Rocky. lots of talented guys.

All I have to say is...
You have an amazing taste in music.

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
QueerxCore
Florence and the Machine and Hanson

Florence and The Machine are on my top 10 list of favorite bands
^~^

Quick Reply

Submit