Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

TommyStinson
Check out Sad Day for Puppets

this is really nice. thanks man
dude you guys dont know a thing about shoegaze, its all about Real Estate, Beach Fossils, Beach House, Atlas Sound; shoegaze is about nostalgia and the glare of the sun with hazy flashbacks of careless lifestyle. You must all be noobs. sept for the guy who said Radio Dept.

Shirtless Prophet

Horny Virgin Girl
dude you guys dont know a thing about shoegaze, its all about Real Estate, Beach Fossils, Beach House, Atlas Sound; shoegaze is about nostalgia and the glare of the sun with hazy flashbacks of careless lifestyle. You must all be noobs. sept for the guy who said Radio Dept.

[******** noob.<3

Shirtless Prophet

heart heart heart
My Bloody Valentine and Slowdive are some favorites of mine, but I've been listening to others. There's one band called Ride that's pretty good. Check out their song called Vapor Trail.

Hygienic Smoker

All of you who said shoegaze sound like an idiot and you should probably stop. I know what you mean though here is a good one.

Akira__K.
WHIRR.

Amazing current shoegaze band, really nostalgic but extremely fresh and vital at the same time. They have their incredible EP Distressor fo' free on their Bandcamp.

They're touring with Nothing. Also really good band.

Artiistic's Significant Otter

Angelic Demigod

19,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
User Image
Lush
Catherine Wheel
LSD and the Search for God
Tokyo Shoegazer
Lilys