Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has anyone heard any of their songs? Because when I ask peole I know they always don't know who they are.[/size28]
yehh

They've been on the radio before...
hell yeah!

Wheezing Seeker

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
i listened to them when i was in liek third grade. -__-

Wheezing Seeker

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
i listened to them when i was in liek third grade. -__-
Skittles_45658
Has anyone heard any of their songs? Because when I ask peole I know they always don't know who they are.[/size28]

yeh. theyr okay.
insomniac Travis
hell yeah!

nobody likes cage the elephant. theyr music is lame, theyr lead cant sing, and the guitarist isnt the best ive heard.
BlackTigerLily17
insomniac Travis
hell yeah!

nobody likes cage the elephant. theyr music is lame, theyr lead cant sing, and the guitarist isnt the best ive heard.
u can think wut u think. i can't influence ur opinion, but i don't think we were talking about cage the elephant, were we? and unless u can do better, don't harass them like that. i am willing 2 disscuss, but not listen 2 ur comments obviously meant 2 annoy me. u don't like them....that's fine, just don't come 2 me, a known fan, trying to start a fight. some people like them, some don't. i respect ur opinion, u need 2 respect mine. music is entirely opinion based.
insomniac Travis
BlackTigerLily17
insomniac Travis
hell yeah!

u can think wut u think. i can't influence ur opinion, but i don't think we were talking about cage the elephant, were we? and unless u can do better, don't harass them like that. i am willing 2 disscuss, but not listen 2 ur comments obviously meant 2 annoy me. u don't like them....that's fine, just don't come 2 me, a known fan, trying to start a fight. some people like them, some don't. i respect ur opinion, u need 2 respect mine. music is entirely opinion based.

i do respect it. i was in a horribly bitchy mood yesterday. im sorry if i offended you.

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
i absolutly love secondhand seranade <3
my fave songs by them would have to be
Fall For You
It's Not Over
and
Maybe

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yeah I know them.
I like their songs..^o^
I dont like that band

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
I really enjoy the song Your Call

Foamin's Senpai

Sweetie

Yes, I know that band. smile Their song 'Fall For You' was pretty famous a few years ago.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff