Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ive been a guitarist for a long time, but never got any programs to help me produce any of my songs. I ended up getting Fruity Loops, and while I didnt use the recording function on it, I used the program itself to make some tracks for others to rap over when it comes time to add lyrics to it. Anyways, check it out, and leave suggestions on what you liked, disliked, or what I could improve or anything like that.
My Soundcloud
A0yuki
Ive been a guitarist for a long time, but never got any programs to help me produce any of my songs. I ended up getting Fruity Loops, and while I didnt use the recording function on it, I used the program itself to make some tracks for others to rap over when it comes time to add lyrics to it. Anyways, check it out, and leave suggestions on what you liked, disliked, or what I could improve or anything like that.
My Soundcloud

I'm writing something so I'm giving it a listen here-
So far I just started on track 9 and I like it so far,
You mix this yourself too? Or just the guitar?
Still nice, it's calmin' / Smooth.
A0yuki
My Soundcloud

OShite-
I'm really diggin' Track 5.
I did everything myself! biggrin

Fashionable Raider

Hmm the link didnt work for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers