Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys!

We just dropped our EP about two weeks ago and would love for you guys to check it out smile

If you dig the music, please throw us a like on facebook. We'll be having an East-Coast tour next summer!

http://www.facebook.com/AshesOfRebirth

Personal favourite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxsUh2mriI4

The rest are on there smile

Genius

That logo graphic is SICK AS HELL.

Have fun on your tour
Jordancoolbro v2

Have fun on your tour

Thank you and thank you! biggrin Which song was your favourite? :')
Did you pay for studio time or did you use a home recording studio?

Genius

iRaiseTheDead
Jordancoolbro v2

Have fun on your tour

Thank you and thank you! biggrin Which song was your favourite? :')
I didn't listen to all of them, just the one in your YouTube link. It was okay. Honestly, it's gotten way too easy to make good metalcore imo. The music is fine, but there's just nothing special about it to me.
Coin_Operated_Spork

Paid my friend smile
iRaiseTheDead
Coin_Operated_Spork

Paid my friend smile

If you really plan on making this a career and not a hobby, building your own studio is one of the best investments you can make.
A1UMN1
iRaiseTheDead
Coin_Operated_Spork

Paid my friend smile

If you really plan on making this a career and not a hobby, building your own studio is one of the best investments you can make.

I agree, and I've been working on mine a little. I've got some stuff I recorded on my personal youtube. I'm going to be recording my band in January/February!

(Birthday post!)
iRaiseTheDead
A1UMN1
iRaiseTheDead
Coin_Operated_Spork

Paid my friend smile

I agree, and I've been working on mine a little. I've got some stuff I recorded on my personal youtube. I'm going to be recording my band in January/February!

(Birthday post!)

Well here are some tips, using a computer only for production is your best bet (a mac mini or even a 4GB i5 computer will do), have a nice mic but more importantly a filter for that mic so you kill some distortion. Have some good studio monitors or even some good IEM for mastering and mixing and besides instruments, software and some misc equipment, like midi to usb ports, you can have a pretty decent set-up. Using stuff like Nanostudio or GarageBand is good for a start but Apple's Logic + Pro Tools is your best eventual software.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff