Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

Voxtrot, Lorde, Mystery Jets, Alt-j, The 1975, The Neighbourhood, Junip
The Limousines are more electronic dance type, but I'm obsessed with them as well.

5,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
2 CHAlNZ
madame13
2 CHAlNZ
Green Day, Asking Alexandria, Led Zeppelin, Kurt Cobain and the Nirvaners, Tyler the Creator, Skrillex. These are my favorite indie bands.

More like mainstream music. They're not indie rock.
what is indie rock

It's like music, only without a big record label.

Seeker

gabegabegabegabe
Ace the Fatalist
gabegabegabegabe
2 CHAlNZ
Green Day, Asking Alexandria, Led Zeppelin, Kurt Cobain and the Nirvaners, Tyler the Creator, Skrillex. These are my favorite indie bands.
this garbage isn't indie. Tyler the creator, and nirvana; however, is.

Tyler the Creator isn't Indie
How is he Indie.
He has a record deal to a big music label, has an mtv award and two albums that have made the top 10 on billboard charts, even peaking at number 1 with his latest album.
He's currently on a mainstream label. But he was on XL after he self released his first album, b*****d. He's considered indie because most of his albums were either self released, or on an independent label.

And having an mtv award and being on top 10 billboard charts has nothing to do with the type of label he has. It just means his music is popular independent music.

idiot.

once they're on a major label they're no longer indie, understand that fact.
also you got butthurt over a troll post, idiot
2/10 made me reply

Hygienic Smoker

madame13
2 CHAlNZ
madame13
2 CHAlNZ

what is indie rock

so it's genreless music without a big label?

5,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
2 CHAlNZ
madame13
2 CHAlNZ
madame13
2 CHAlNZ

what is indie rock

so it's genreless music without a big label?

Yes.

Tipsy Raider

Ffamran
gabegabegabegabe
Ace the Fatalist
gabegabegabegabe
2 CHAlNZ
this garbage isn't indie. Tyler the creator, and nirvana; however, is.

Tyler the Creator isn't Indie
How is he Indie.
He has a record deal to a big music label, has an mtv award and two albums that have made the top 10 on billboard charts, even peaking at number 1 with his latest album.
He's currently on a mainstream label. But he was on XL after he self released his first album, b*****d. He's considered indie because most of his albums were either self released, or on an independent label.

And having an mtv award and being on top 10 billboard charts has nothing to do with the type of label he has. It just means his music is popular independent music.

idiot.

once they're on a major label they're no longer indie, understand that fact.
also you got butthurt over a troll post, idiot
2/10 made me reply

lol, k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out