Welcome to Gaia! ::

Azorii's Wife

Wheezing Sophomore

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Alternative to Kpop and everything in between. Except country. I don't have the taste for country.
morepunxthanthou
madcapshambleton
If someone asks you what your music taste is like just say 'utterly flawless'. If you like The Smiths and The Cure it obviously is.
if you like the smiths and the cure it means you have a v****a on your forehead, dude.

peasant.
I describe my taste in music as scary. I like a lot of different things but for the most part the stuff I listen to is terrifying and just plain almost screamo. Devil wears prada, bullet for my valentine, of mice and men, etc.
I like just about anything if it's done well. I don't like newer rap or country, but old rap and country are both really good. Indie music is almost always good (judging by the stuff I've heard.)
I like Bluegrass music a lot, and Rock is awesome too. It really depends on my mood.

I'll listen to anything once.
I describe my tastes in music as, tastes in music.
keikari-haiku
Alternative to Kpop and everything in between. Except country. I don't have the taste for country.
I listen to a lot of Hardcore bands (Black Ice, Code Orange Kids) and Alternative bands (Hurt, Poets of the Fall), throw in some Country and that's kinda a roundabout of my music tastes

Dapper Informer

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
I usually describe it as all over the damn place. But any given moment, i could name a few genres I've been listening to that day. Some days it's ska, punk, and pop-punk. Others it's all new wave and synthpop. And yet some days, it's a lot of indie stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff