Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
TeaRoom
See, I like a song with a strong, repetitive beat. I can usually connect with something not too complex. Something simplified to almost a trance state.

So Neu! then.

Familiar Friend

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Metronome
TeaRoom
See, I like a song with a strong, repetitive beat. I can usually connect with something not too complex. Something simplified to almost a trance state.

So Neu! then.

Yes! I love Neu! <3
TeaRoom
Metronome
TeaRoom

So Neu! then.

Yes! I love Neu! <3
rofl
I'm a strictly exit-level dude namsayin I sh*t all over babby entry level krautrock like Neu! while i fistpumped to nosferatu cosmic jokers and die bröselmaschine bass blasting out of my ferrari murcielago 459 at the age of 8 (plastic dip limited edition model i had connections)

when my balls finally dropped i moved on to a couple true progenitors of modern sound (les raz and c frank to name a couple) while simultaneously laughing at kids like you swapping fav bands like they're your little personality playing cards for you to build your indie image around

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
And soon enough you'll mature even more to the point of not caring about how people enjoy the things they enjoy because happiness is the ultimate goal, no matter the source, and won't that be swell?

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(Thanks for the Cosmic Jokers tip, though. Can always use more spacey stuff)
Metronome
And soon enough you'll mature even more to the point of not caring about how people enjoy the things they enjoy because happiness is the ultimate goal, no matter the source, and won't that be swell?

yeah and maybe one day your balls will drop too and you'll stop using your entry-level 'obscure music tastes' as an excuse to put on your beats headphones and 'fold your arms and smile smugly' at everyone else on the bus as a way to feed your unearned sense of superiority and self importance lol

probably not though judging by where you are right now

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I usually just tell people I listen to mainly punk but I listen to a bit of... Most things I guess? If I need to I usually start naming bands.

Fashionable Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I like alternative rock, indie rock, grunge, post grunge. I also like reggae and acoustic songs.
If someone asks you what your music taste is like just say 'utterly flawless'. If you like The Smiths and The Cure it obviously is.
Chillwave. Daylightdisco. Altbuzz. Vibecore.

Friend

I find that showing my friends the "seemingly accessible" songs of a strange band doesn't work as well as showing them my all time favorite songs by the band.
madcapshambleton
If someone asks you what your music taste is like just say 'utterly flawless'. If you like The Smiths and The Cure it obviously is.
if you like the smiths and the cure it means you have a v****a on your forehead, dude.
I have perfect tastes.

Sugary Faun

"i just like music".
works for most people

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items