Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gawker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
Hey, all.

If you have the time, I'd love for you to check out my band. Opinions and feedback are more than welcome. smile We're a little bit prog/alternative and a lot a bit weird. We tend to draw a lot of influence from the bands Coheed And Cambria, Circa Survive and a little bit of Paramore.

:3

Bandcamp
Facebook
Twitter

A song from our latest ep "Staircases". This one is called Glass Castles:

Juicy Dragon's Subordinate

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
You guys are actually pretty good. You have great influences, I can definitely hear the Paramore in there.

This band here is my friends band, his band has many similar influences, like Circa Survive, Co & Ca, Lower Definition, Tides of Man, etc.

A Midnight Drive

If you haven't heard Lower Definition or Tides of Man, I'd highly recommend them if you're a fan of Circa Survive and the Heed.

Keep up the great work, you guys are going somewhere! blaugh

Lonely Gawker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
Jesse Inferno
You guys are actually pretty good. You have great influences, I can definitely hear the Paramore in there.

This band here is my friends band, his band has many similar influences, like Circa Survive, Co & Ca, Lower Definition, Tides of Man, etc.

A Midnight Drive

If you haven't heard Lower Definition or Tides of Man, I'd highly recommend them if you're a fan of Circa Survive and the Heed.

Keep up the great work, you guys are going somewhere! blaugh

Thank you so much! Your friend's band is pretty good! Very catchy :3

I will also check out those other bands! Thanks again smile

Not something I'd usually listen to but I'll have you know it was pretty good :)♥

Lonely Gawker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
Powerghostchiptunes
Not something I'd usually listen to but I'll have you know it was pretty good :)♥

That means so much! Thank you for giving us a listen smile

gooby pls
Powerghostchiptunes

That means so much! Thank you for giving us a listen smile

No problem!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas