• Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
I love love love The Bad Thing.
But I bum all their songs!

6,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Forum Regular 100
They're not really independent... maybe another board would be better, generally people like the Arctic Monkeys when they're 15-17; or say they do and only know around three songs by them. Oh England, what have we come to...

Toothsome Gekko

6,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Flatterer 200
My favourite has been and always will be Flourescent Adolescent heart
who the ******** are artic monkeys?
cocominu
They're not really independent... maybe another board would be better, generally people like the Arctic Monkeys when they're 15-17; or say they do and only know around three songs by them. Oh England, what have we come to...

I thought they've always stuck with independent labels? I know they got offered to sign with some pretty huge ones, but chose to stick with a 'do it yourself' style anywho. In any case, i'm 22 and I still love Arctic Monkeys. I havn't heard any of their recent albums, but "My Favourite Worst Nightmare" and "Whatever People..." are amazing albums. Never get tired of listening to them.

As to my favorite songs, I would have to say it's a tie between Mardy Bum and Fluorescent Adolescent.
In my opinion, it is Fright lined dining room, secret door, from the ritz to the rubble and pretty visitors... But it is so hard to choose. I pretty much love all of their songs!

Aged Smoker

havent picked up their new album but liked the first three. i like a certain romance and this house is a circus.
Fluorescent Adolescent heart
Such a great song eek

Dapper Poster

I love 505, he's got such a rugged voice in it.

My second favourite is probably Dance Little Liar.
i love dangerous animals and balaclava
505, no buses, mardy bum, or riot van
4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out