Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone else love him?
Beautiful Things is brilliant.

Super Gekko

I hadn't heard of him before this, and I can't say I'm a new fan.
Something in his voice and style just doesn't sit right with me. Cute though.
Im a huge fan of the stuff he did with Audience of One, Circa Survive - Juturna, as well as TSOAF- Tiger and The Duke, but I've never really listened to his solo stuff, or anything beyond the specific albums. Ive heard good things though
Yeah, he's pretty good.
I'm sure if you like him in other stuff then you'll like his solo stuff too.
I really mean him in general. But I put emphasis on his new solo album because I'm really into it right now. xD

Lonely Phantom

Oh god I love him <3 I love Circa Survive and Saosin's early stuff with him as their lead singer, also. Everything he does is amazing, like his cover of Coney Island by Good Old War.

Prophet

He covered a Fleet Foxes song. I hated it. He covered a Good Old War song. I hate it. I listened to some of his solo stuff..... some of it is good.... but his voice in my ears is just not pleasant a lot of the time.
i loves the first album i dont know i really didnt care for his new album

Blessed Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Everything Anthony touches is golden. Specially loved the bonus track he recorded with Nate (of fun formerly of The Format). Still not as good as Circa but I really wish his tour with the Dear Hunter was coming somewhere near me.
Anthony is a freaking musical god! His music just touched my soul and i've had a man crush on him ever since.

His band circa survive is amazing too. I could probably sing every song word for word....yeah i've listened to it that much.

Loved his first solo album, but truth be told I liked the remix that colin did even more.
I also am a huge fan of Circa who knows every song word by word.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff