Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Friend

ok so I guess i'm the only one here thinking this burger might be the death sandwich from regular show brought to life. sweatdrop
I'd be willing to hazard the Hellfire suce, but putting that many peppers into the meat makes it a demi-vegiburger.

No thanks.

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ah... haven't tons of other places made similar claims about one meal or another, making people who buy the thing sign something?
This is just another one-up on the competition to get their name out there... and a silly one at that.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I quite like my taste buds so no thank you.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

I prefer life,so no thank you.

Golly,I thought Hattie B's hot chicken was hot... emotion_0A0

Hilarious Puppy

I. Absolutely. Hate. Spicy food. I do. Completely. 100%. ...With that in mind, sign me up! I gots to give it a try! emotion_dowant I see it like a bad boyfriend. A burger that could threaten my life? That's... emotion_dealwithit hot.

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
JamesWN
When they mentioned it being on fire, I was hoping for something more impressive.

Well, I think the literal fire is more just for the theatrical aspect.

But the rest of it just sounds stupid hot.
Also sounds like the kind of thing you make for free advertising for your business, not because it is a desirable addition to the menu for the average customer.

Fluffy Treasure-Seeker

10,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I MIGHT take a small bite out of that if it meant I wouldn't die because i survived an entire school day eating fireballs, spicy jawbreakers, cinnamony gum, and extremely spicy chicken tenders on a dare, but then again, this has all manner of spicy & hot things in it. so on second thought, no thank you. LOL. rofl

Enduring Survivor

17,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ok I LOVE spicy foods and I LOVE peppers and I LOVE spicy food challenges and have won a couple...BUT this burger (if I wasn't allergic to beef which I am) would only tempt me if they made it into a challenge and the prize was a million dollars and they pay my medical bills after eating...

Liberal Fatcat

Are you allowed to completely douse this burger with like a couple gallons of milk? My body just combusted just thinking about this. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff