Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stone-cold Aggressor

13,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Woman who viciously assaulted elderly bus patron walks free from court

An excerpt from the article:

Quote:
One of two women who viciously attacked an elderly man on a Gold Coast bus will walk free from court today.

Larna Watmough, 21, was charged with seriously assaulting 77-year-old Paul Buttigieg in February.

Watmough and her co-accused Layni Cameron, 17, handed themselves in to police after footage of the incident at Kirra went viral.

The video showed two women punching, kicking and spitting at an elderly man while hurling insults.

Watmough pleaded guilty to the assault. She was sentenced to two months, which was wholly suspended.

Magistrate Gary Finger didn't hold back in condemning Watmough's behaviour, labelling her and her co-accused as "louts" and "idiots".

http://www.9news.com.au/National/2014/09/17/15/39/Larna-Watmough-released-after-bashing-elderly-man

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
They lock up people for a tiny amount of mj, but they wont lock up menaces like them? I have long known that the judicial system is all __ up

Quotable Prophet

So they don't hold back in condemning her behavior, but they do hold back on actually imprisoning her for it. Yeah. Way to be consistent.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Lord Elwrind
They lock up people for a tiny amount of mj, but they wont lock up menaces like them? I have long known that the judicial system is all __ up
This is from Australia, where although weed is illegal they do not tend to prosecute people for having a small amount. Still ******** up to let these scum walk free.

Kawaii Shoujo

emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

12,925 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Ratttking
Lord Elwrind
This is from Australia, where although weed is illegal they do not tend to prosecute people for having a small amount. Still ******** up to let these scum walk free.
Talk about slap on the wrist.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

That's not right at all,all it tells her is that she's free to do it again.:/

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Tch that’s a shame they got free, they’re the type of person who deserves to be in jail as they assaulted that old man.

Wintry Dragon

What? Is that the end of it?
Anyway, she'll receive more payback form the community.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Why? Did someone ******** up with chain of evidence, or did a cop impede her rights? I mean, there's video of this c**t doing it ffs. Why give only TWO months then let her out without time served? What on earth?

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Imogene_Agape_Weasley
Ratttking
Lord Elwrind

Don't forget a slap to the face.

12,925 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Reiko Iwamaru
Imogene_Agape_Weasley
Ratttking
Lord Elwrind

That's to the victim.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Imogene_Agape_Weasley
Reiko Iwamaru
Imogene_Agape_Weasley
Ratttking
Lord Elwrind

That's to the victim.

No no not the poor man, I meant to the case itself. ._. it was like getting slapped in the face when they let that b***h go. .____.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff