Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Member

Nu-uh, she needs more time.
1. Nearly getting a woman raped
2. Endangering a child.
3.lastly that man that arrived cause the ad? Yeah it would of led to him going to jail because of her stupid a**.

If you asked me I would of put her in for a decade,and when she comes out slap the sex offender on her record, cause she deserves it.

Kawaii Shoujo

Send that woman to the looney bin and have her stay there until the end of her life emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

Intergalactic Sweetheart

53 years old? More like a six year old who lost a game of musical chairs.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

JamesWN
How do you feel about my baseball bat, b***h? Do bluebirds sing and you think it belongs upside your head? emotion_eyebrow

=w=' This story made me a bit more paranoid of what could happen while searching for a home of my own...~adds crazy twats next to ghosts on list~

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Did she have to argue with the diaper company? That's not funny. No one is laughing. She aught to be forced to pay back all that 'pranking' with real cash for the victims and do 100 hours of community service at least, if not more. She did serious harm and she gets to sit at home serving time? She's so thrilled at the prospect of selling someones body without intent, she aught to go to prison; apparently money or safety isn't an issue for her.

Aged Hunter

Didn't wanna hurt em my a**! No, what a ******** brat! She didn't get what she wanted and she threw a tantrum. She should be locked up longer with a life long restraining order. Sending cards to neighbors to try and start something with their marriage and advertizing people to have sex could of put them all in huge danger! You knew damn well what you were doing lady.

I bet she was hoping to either destroy their marriage, or scare them enough away from the house so she could have it. She ruined their home all cause she acted worse than a 5 year old throwing a fit.

Feral Raider

The sad thing the only reason she isn't in prison is because she has a special needs child who has alot of medical issues , so psycho mom has ankle monitoring. I believe she wanted to purchase the house with what was left of her dead husbands life insurance money and in the interview she said when she went through the house "It felt like it was mine" Also another kicker is that she moved into a house 1 mile away from these poor people she terrorized.

Green Smoker

Heard on the news that the nutter ended up getting a house a mile away from the couple in the end.

Punny Skeleton

This is just all kinds of messed up and wrong. If this couple winds up having to move because of this crazy b***h, then she should be the one to buy them a new home. Oh, and she would NOT be allowed to buy theirs to pay for the new house.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff