Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupa Fangs Makucha
Old Blue Collar Joe
Lupa Fangs Makucha
Old Blue Collar Joe
Lupa Fangs Makucha
Old Blue Collar Joe

Do you think they didn't run a tox screen immediately? That is standard and par for the course, and this dumb ******** who wrote the article is playing the race card to attempt to deflect from the apparent facts that this woman was a crack head.
She deserves to be hammered. If there were no drugs in the babies system after this much time, they'd have dropped the charges years ago.

So even though the death might have been caused by zomething else besides cocain she deserves to go to jail for murder. Wow.

Wrong. Which is why I stated they run a tox screen immediately. The entire article is supposition, based on a belief with absolutely no evidence to back it up that the baby didn't die due to crack.
As I stated, if the prosecutor is proceeding with the case, as appears fairly evident, they have the tox screen, which shows she was responsible for the death of the baby due to drugs.

So you are just throwing the whole thing out where they said they found blood clots? They need to prove within a shadow of a doubt that it was the cocain and still births can be caused by numerous things. Just finding drugs in the system doesn't prove that it killed the fetus.

Do you even know what a tox screen does or is for? Or are you playing the same ignorant card as the article writer of 'it's cuz she's black, not cuz shes a crack head and we should therefor give her a pass'.

Yes. It screens for drugs, but it still doesn't prove that the fetus died from it. And where are you getting this black thing. Please stuff it up your a**. I am not against charging her with murder just because she is black dumb a**. I am against it unless they can prove it was the cocain. Just the cocain being present does not mean that it killed the child. They must prove that the cocain killed the child.

Reread the ******** article. I get the 'black thing' as you so eloquently put it, from the writer. So stuff that up your a**, as it isn't something I originated. And you seem to fail to realize that they can damn well determine how much is in the system at time of death and determine whether or not it was a contributing factor, which odds are it was, as crack isn't normally sold next to the Gerber Baby foods. And no, all they have to do is prove it contributed.
I really like how you are playing this 'innocent little crack head' as if she didn't know that doing drugs while pregnant was bad for the baby.
GunsmithKitten
Old Blue Collar Joe

Do you think they didn't run a tox screen immediately? That is standard and par for the course, and this dumb ******** who wrote the article is playing the race card to attempt to deflect from the apparent facts that this woman was a crack head.
She deserves to be hammered. If there were no drugs in the babies system after this much time, they'd have dropped the charges years ago.

Again, did the drugs contribute to the child's death? If not, there's no murder case.

Which is why I stated previously about the Tox screen, GSK. If a prosecutor is pursuing the case, the evidence is probably fairly stout.

Dedicated Student

Old Blue Collar Joe
Lupa Fangs Makucha
Old Blue Collar Joe
Lupa Fangs Makucha
Old Blue Collar Joe

Wrong. Which is why I stated they run a tox screen immediately. The entire article is supposition, based on a belief with absolutely no evidence to back it up that the baby didn't die due to crack.
As I stated, if the prosecutor is proceeding with the case, as appears fairly evident, they have the tox screen, which shows she was responsible for the death of the baby due to drugs.

So you are just throwing the whole thing out where they said they found blood clots? They need to prove within a shadow of a doubt that it was the cocain and still births can be caused by numerous things. Just finding drugs in the system doesn't prove that it killed the fetus.

Do you even know what a tox screen does or is for? Or are you playing the same ignorant card as the article writer of 'it's cuz she's black, not cuz shes a crack head and we should therefor give her a pass'.

Yes. It screens for drugs, but it still doesn't prove that the fetus died from it. And where are you getting this black thing. Please stuff it up your a**. I am not against charging her with murder just because she is black dumb a**. I am against it unless they can prove it was the cocain. Just the cocain being present does not mean that it killed the child. They must prove that the cocain killed the child.

Reread the ******** article. I get the 'black thing' as you so eloquently put it, from the writer. So stuff that up your a**, as it isn't something I originated. And you seem to fail to realize that they can damn well determine how much is in the system at time of death and determine whether or not it was a contributing factor, which odds are it was, as crack isn't normally sold next to the Gerber Baby foods. And no, all they have to do is prove it contributed.
I really like how you are playing this 'innocent little crack head' as if she didn't know that doing drugs while pregnant was bad for the baby.

Just because crack is present in the stream doesn't mean it killed the child. I am not trying to paint the woman as innocent, but seeing as how some babies like me and my sister turn out just fine despite having crack in our systems when we were born they need to prove that the cocain caused the death. That is foing to be tough. Do I think she should just get away? No she isn't innocent of not doing drugs. However, unless they can prove it then I find the murder charge to be a bit much. If they can prove it great. Send her to jail as a murderer. But don't try to paint it as I am trying to say she is innocent because she is black. Otherwise you look like a ******** dumbass. Good day.

Divine Muse

Because it wasn't enough the child was stillborn, lets do some more torture to the woman.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff