Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

This isn't strictly pg-13, but too funny not to share.

Brazilian wife accused of planting toxic substance on her genitals before luring her husband to bed

Quote:
A woman is being sued by her husband for allegedly trying to kill him by putting poison in her genitals and then asking him to perform oral sex.

The Brazilian wife is accused of planting a toxic substance on her genitals before luring her husband to bed.

Reports in the South American country suggest he was ready and willing, and only escaped death because he noticed a strange smell.

The curious husband then took his wife to hospital in Sao Jose do Rito Preto to find out the cause of the unusual odour.

The alleged attempt on his life was exposed when tests on his wife discovered traces of a poisonous substance down below.

Vicious Sex Symbol

12,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
"You be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground,

User ImageUser Image

Umm... Why? Ahaha.. rofl But seriously wouldn't that do serious damage to her v****a as well?

...I'll be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds."

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

What's that song? "Don't Stick Your D*** In Crazy"? lol

Seriously, though... sweatdrop I'm curious as hell now. What kind of substance would it be, that she could apply on an internal part (which equates to ingesting it, assuming it was actually on her v****a and not her vulva) that wouldn't harm her, but could hurt him?

...no straight thing was ever made."

sltttbrgr
This isn't strictly pg-13, but too funny not to share.

Brazilian wife accused of planting toxic substance on her genitals before luring her husband to bed

Quote:
A woman is being sued by her husband for allegedly trying to kill him by putting poison in her genitals and then asking him to perform oral sex.

The Brazilian wife is accused of planting a toxic substance on her genitals before luring her husband to bed.

Reports in the South American country suggest he was ready and willing, and only escaped death because he noticed a strange smell.

The curious husband then took his wife to hospital in Sao Jose do Rito Preto to find out the cause of the unusual odour.

The alleged attempt on his life was exposed when tests on his wife discovered traces of a poisonous substance down below.

Vicious Sex Symbol

12,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

What's that song? "Don't Stick Your D*** In Crazy"? lol

Seriously, though... sweatdrop I'm curious as hell now. What kind of substance would it be, that she could apply on an internal part (which equates to ingesting it, assuming it was actually on her v****a and not her vulva) that wouldn't harm her, but could hurt him?

...no straight thing was ever made."

]

You raise a good point. The story specifically says "in", but.. As you said that would be pretty similar to ingesting it orally- probably faster, even. It would likely be absorbed through the mucus membrane in her v****a... That's how suppositories work (with the a**s instead of the genitals, but still).... ?? What could it honestly have been? lol

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Profitable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I remember this story.... It's real! gonk

Dapper Spotter

Is she going to change her name to Sister Mary Susan Rottencrotch?

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
Miss Venus Guytrap! maybe Cross out Venus and put...

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
That's nasty..
xdivision_whitey
Old Blue Collar Joe
Miss Venus Guytrap! maybe Cross out Venus and put...

emotion_facepalm I probably shouldn't have been in midchew of a french fry while reading that!!! rofl

Artiistic's Significant Otter

Angelic Demigod

19,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
This is certainly new.

Cute Punk

The stupidity in this astounds me. lol If you put something toxic down there you're going to more than likely poison yourself worse than the guy eating you out since I think it had to be a powder or liquid since they'd see a pill or s**t sticking out of your nether regions.

Honestly, I am laughing my a** off at this, kinda hoping it rots her out too. lol

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
"Honey, you taste bitter tonight. But you do smell pleasantly of almonds." lol

And yes to everyone else saying how do you insert a bunch of poison into your v****a and and not have it absorbed into your own body as well. The only way I could see that not being a problem is if a person used not a poison but something the person was highly allergic to. Like maybe some peanut oil for a person highly allergic to peanuts. I notice the article does not mention the type of poison. If it is something that really doesn't affect her via genitals but would kill if swallowed they might be worried about giving ideas to someone else.

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I'm surprised he found it was poison...for all he knew it could've a really nasty yeast infection confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff