• Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Shama_okami
Silvia Crow
Ringoringa
Divine_Malevolence
I blame my fascination with rapiers.

Straight swords are just more fancy than curved ones.

They most certainly are not!

I counter with the Scottish Basket Hilted Broadsword.

You cannot beat the elegance of a katana.
I feel I must restate rapier.

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
Divine_Malevolence
Shama_okami
Silvia Crow
Ringoringa
Divine_Malevolence

All beautiful and elegant. My orientation was set by the simple lines of a Scottish claymore.

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

I love how the thread has derailed into a pic post discussion of what kind of swords are fancier. You guys are totally awesome. xD

Undead Enchantress

This thread certainly turned quite phallic.

Sweet Humorist

15,425 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Informer 100
that's a good way to put a question. But now it raises other questions I wanna ask. If homosexuality isn't a choice then what about other preferences like ***** ,bestiality ,or anything else you wouldn't consider normal? I mean there are people that are asexual that don't feel any need for sex or even people that get aroused by objects.do you think genes carry that much of weight?

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
kay_elizabeth_marie
that's a good way to put a question. But now it raises other questions I wanna ask. If homosexuality isn't a choice then what about other preferences like ***** ,bestiality ,or anything else you wouldn't consider normal? I mean there are people that are asexual that don't feel any need for sex or even people that get aroused by objects.do you think genes carry that much of weight?

It's all due to genes, environment and (to a Point) upbringing mixed together really

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
kay_elizabeth_marie

Asexuality is completely natural, where their own hormone glands do not interact with other's sex hormones. Hence only actually doing the act will get any reaction at all. Scientists so far cannot trace the genes that causes many hormonal reactions, though many mental disorders can't be traced to a gene yet either. For fetishes (like beastiality) some are a product of upbringing and environment (like *****, where many ***** have often been victims themselves. It's an instance of not being taught better, and aesthetic reasons), while some are natural (i.e. padophillia/podophillia, a foot fetish, which is caused by a hormonal confusion between the two, this may be a bit TMI, sweatiest points of the body. Sweat contains the hormones that causes sexual attraction.) I mean, it's not that much of a stretch to believe genes can control a lot when it comes to sexuality. They did construct an entire body from a single cell.
Hope that explains things somewhat...

Bashful Dabbler

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Vampirate Kitsune
Divine_Malevolence
Shama_okami
Silvia Crow
Ringoringa
Divine_Malevolence

All beautiful and elegant. My orientation was set by the simple lines of a Scottish claymore.

Guys, I think my rapier is Broken

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Noire Samhain
Good point on the video's part.
People who often say homosexuals choose to be that way don't seem to know how the body works. For example, "straight males'" hormones react to a females causing attraction. A homosexual males' reacts to a male's. The hormonal (please point out a better name if you know it) system is not connected to the nervous system in the way favorite colors, foods, or music is. You can't choose to suddenly get turned on by a guy (again, homosexual male) when you've been heterosexual all your life, or even be trained to think that way. Hormones aren't affected by those influences. )While they are connected on a small level, that's mostly involving touch turning someone on, or smells, or even erotic behavior.) If it was so, many adopted kids raised by homosexual parents wouldn't turn out heterosexual. Which a majority do turn out as such.
It can't be environment either. Many homosexual people come out of the same environment that everyone else is otherwise straight. If it was environment, there wouldn't be instances of kids with homophobic parents being homosexual. There are thousands of environments where they can come out of; rich, poor, accepting, discriminatory, loving parents, parents who couldn't care less about their kids, religious, agnostic, atheist, raised by homosexuals, raised by heterosexuals, being around homosexuals, and never even knowing what a homosexual is until they realize they attracted to the same sex. That's only the small part of all the different environments they can be raised in.
I'm glad to see someone tried bringing that up to people.
Note: Sorry If this came out seeming like a rant, I kinda just started typing and this came out.
Pheromones. The word you are looking for is pheromones.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Ratttking
Divine_Malevolence

I beg to differ. A sword with a curvy blade can be quite fancy. My orientation is that of a kris.

Dang that is pretty cool looking. Very ornate. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces