Nope

Truth

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

It's because people are dubbing this a racist issue and treating it like one. And when it comes to racism, people are very touchy about it.
racists dont care about casey anthony.

Super Noob

Cherni
It's because people are dubbing this a racist issue and treating it like one. And when it comes to racism, people are very touchy about it.

It wasn't even about race. People LOVE to play the race card.
They are rioting in L.A.? Do you have proof of this because I have yet to hear anything. Certainly it would be everywhere if they were having at it like after Rodney King...

Super Noob

YahuShalum
They are rioting in L.A.? Do you have proof of this because I have yet to hear anything. Certainly it would be everywhere if they were having at it like after Rodney King...

Atleast i heard they were in L.A at some hotel or some crap.
pandasarenotracist
YahuShalum

Ah so nothing as big as the 90's? I live by L.A. and haven't really heard of anything yet.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
There have been "peaceful" protests in major cities, but no riots. Nobody cared when Casey Anthony was let go because she was white and no one wanted to believe she killed her own kid. Any time a black person is killed by a white person though, the racist trolls Sharpton and Jackson come out to stir up s**t and somehow the dead person is always "such an angel!!!!" even though they're almost always not when the evidence starts flowing.

There was this though, which makes me doubt how "peaceful" the protests were.

Quote:
“The most embarrassing and frequent rant that was yelled at us yesterday at the courthouse (and mostly by children!) was that we were ‘creepy-a** crackas.’ Nice, eh?”

Super Noob

YahuShalum
pandasarenotracist
YahuShalum

Ah so nothing as big as the 90's? I live by L.A. and haven't really heard of anything yet.

Ah, then i do apologize sir
Kai-Shan Valandria
There have been "peaceful" protests in major cities, but no riots. Nobody cared when Casey Anthony was let go because she was white and no one wanted to believe she killed her own kid. Any time a black person is killed by a white person though, the racist trolls Sharpton and Jackson come out to stir up s**t and somehow the dead person is always "such an angel!!!!" even though they're almost always not when the evidence starts flowing.

Quote:
“The most embarrassing and frequent rant that was yelled at us yesterday at the courthouse (and mostly by children!) was that we were ‘creepy-a** crackas.’ Nice, eh?”
Zimmerman should really start playing the "I'm a jew" card and start calling them all anti-semetic. Now that would be a site to see.

Super Noob

Kai-Shan Valandria

Quote:

You make a very good point so i shall post this

User Image
pandasarenotracist
YahuShalum
pandasarenotracist
YahuShalum

Ah, then i do apologize sir
I'm actually really surprised on this one too. The media really pulled the race card this time. Maybe the populace is learning better then to act violently when they don't get their way.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

YahuShalum
pandasarenotracist
YahuShalum

I heard it was in Oakland. I'm not sure how close that is to L.A. though, I've never been to California.
Cherni
YahuShalum
pandasarenotracist
YahuShalum

I heard it was in Oakland. I'm not sure how close that is to L.A. though, I've never been to California.
California is great! The geography that is. Other then that the government sucks. No jobs, economy is bust, they're trying to do everything in their power to outlaw guns and make it impossible to defend yourself. It's just a really crappy state... But the geography is beautiful.

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cherni
YahuShalum
pandasarenotracist
YahuShalum

Its closer to San Francisco. And Oakland is always riting about something. It's kinda their thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff