Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adored Sweetheart

Love Muffin88
Putin and all the other guys were all "Me Gusta". All the other chicks were all "FUUUUUUUU".

XD Was thinking the same.

look at that.
he's trying to hard not to smile

Interesting Guildsman

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Ah Putin...we need a president like him

Anxious Vampire

ugh
what trash
atleast putin got some free tits

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Chancellor and that other lady are just like "Oh ******** hell, put your top back on you slag."

Mega Cutie-Pie

Big Bad Vlad, man....
That guy... that guy is just badass.
User Image

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
axe_in_face
hmmm. women activist become a joke. well of course thats how it works

More like some women activists turn themselves into jokes.
I've wondered what other feminists think of Femen calling themselves a feminist group but using their breasts to sell an idea(s). When other women voluntarily work for advertising and use their breasts to sell ideas and products many feminists say this is exploiting and objectifying the women.
People notice when you show up topless in a crowd of dressed people but it doesn't mean they take your message seriously.

Femem should consider merging with PETA to form "most annoying activist group ever".

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Over the top and unnecessary, but considering what Putin is doing, I'd give them a pass
hmmm. women activist become a joke. well of course thats how it works
He so fapped after that.

Mega Noob

Haha wow look at him giving two thumbs up at 0:07 xd
You can't win against Putin.

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Putin and all the other guys were all "Me Gusta". All the other chicks were all "FUUUUUUUU".

Devoted Lover

why is her back blurred out

Wheezing Werewolf

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
Bemused Vladimir Putin and Angela Merkel confronted by topless Femen protester in Hanover
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/vladimir-putin/9978447/Bemused-Vladimir-Putin-and-Angela-Merkel-confronted-by-topless-Femen-protester-in-Hanover.html

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
The Russian president was confronted by a topless protester with an obscene slogan insulting Mr Putin painted on her back - and, he admitted, he “liked” it.

Mr Putin was with German Chancellor Angela Merkel at at a trade fair in Hanover when the woman tried to push her way through to an amused-looking Mr Putin, but was blocked by aides. Her back was painted with an obscene slogan in Cyrillic script directed against the Russian president.

The activist was with two other women who also stripped to the waist and shouted slogans calling the Russian leader a “dictator”.

The women appeared to be members of the feminist group Femen, which has staged topless protests against the sex industry and religious institutions.

Speaking at a press conference afterwards, Mr Putin said: “As for the protest, I liked it. In principle, we knew that such a protest was being prepared.”

He said the organisers of the Hanover event should “say thank you to the Ukrainian girls, they helped you promote the trade fair.”

He added: “To be honest, I didn’t really hear what they were shouting because the security [guards] were very tough. These huge guys fell on the lasses. That seemed not right to me, they could have been handled more gently.”

Mr Putin appeared to show a flash of his well-known salty humour, adding: “I didn’t make out whether they were blondes, chestnut-haired or brunettes.”

The Russian president said protests by Femen activists were nothing new. “We’ve all got used to these demonstrations and I don’t see anything terrible here,” he said.

However, he added: “If someone wants to debate political questions, then it’s better to do it clothed rather than getting undressed. You should undress in other places, such as on nudist beaches.”

On their Facebook page, Femen said the protest was an “anti-dictatorial attack on Putin”. The group criticised the Kremlin, Russia’s Federal Security Service and the Russian Orthodox Church, saying that Femen was against “dictatorship, homophobia and theocracy”.

Femen protests have included burning a Salafist flag in front of the Grand Mosque in Paris, and chopping down an Orthodox cross with a chainsaw.

The group has criticized Mr Putin over the arrest and conviction of the feminist punk band p***y Riot, for performing an anti-Putin song in a Moscow cathedral last year.

Russia has urged German authorities to punish the protesters. “This is ordinary hooliganism and unfortunately it happens all over the world, in any city. One needs to punish (them),” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.

The trade fair in Hanover, which opened on Sunday, features exhibitors from more than 60 countries. Relations between Russia and Germany have come under strain recently over the Kremlin’s harsh line on opposition groups and non-governmental organisations, including raids on the offices of two German NGOs in Moscow and St Petersburg.

At the opening of the fair on Sunday, Mrs Merkel that Moscow should give “non-governmental organizations - the many groups that we in Germany know as motors of innovation - a good chance in Russia.”

Mr Putin was in Hanover to open the fair, where Russia has a pavilion, and hold talks with Mrs Merkel.

Later on Monday he will travel to Holland. He is expected to be met by gay rights activists protesting over recently introduced Russian legislation which bans “homosexual propaganda” among minors. The law, in effect in several regions, has been widely criticised as homophobic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff