Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Great, we just barely made it past 2012 and now you people have ******** us well and good. How can we appease the Mayan gods without our surplus of virgins!?!?!!?

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm suddenly reminded that the high class brothels of Japan would often sell their teenage prostitute apprentices' virginity at a high price, debuting them as official prostitutes (I read this in a book about oiran). This was called mizuage. Later on, the term was applied to an apprentice geisha's debut. Whether or not the apprentice geisha had to sell off her virginity is up to debate. Some geisha will tell you yes, some no. Some geisha experts will tell you yes, and some no.

King Noob

crownvetch
ew. emotion_facepalm

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
............all I can say is god help us emotion_facepalm the stupid is spreading like wild fire.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Disgusting muggles.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
IMO Reality TV shows jumped the shark a looonnng time ago.
Each one seems more desperate than the last to generate a buzz and 'OMG!' reaction.
It's sad people tune in to watch that crap.

I don't watch them but if someone out there creating them wants to send me a large check for my ideas a few of your future series could be:

"Hos with Woes"
Weird STDs I caught from my John / hooker / drunken one night stand and the medical treatments required.

"Chunks of Culture"
A comparison of the looks of drunken vomit of various cultures and how the foods they eat affects the look of what they drunkenly spew on other people's shoes.

"Lassie in the Assie"
People and their canine lovers. In depth coverage of how and where they have done it. Include lots of drama like infighting between lovers of different breeds and maybe a custody battle or two.

"Things you can legally do in Georgia and the people who do them"
Title sums it up. Be creative with your episode content. Prompt potential contestants to give you their best stories by asking them about "that time with their sister" or "when they were so drunk" or "what have you buried besides a dead pet?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff