Welcome to Gaia! ::

Robotic lalanono
Old Blue Collar Joe
Robotic lalanono
Old Blue Collar Joe
Robotic lalanono

You heard it here, everyone! Joe supports the shooting of unarmed casualties, thus proving he is an a*****e.

Where'd I say that? I have no pity for those, if you learned to read, that assaulted vets when they returned from Viet Nam. I would support (still) any amendment stripping the citizenship of those that fled the country and then wanted to return. They're sacks of s**t and may they die miserably.
Kent State was ******** up. But I'd wear that shirt because it is funny as ******** that some douche couldn't figure out that someone would be offended by it.

You'd wear the shirt you knew offended people because you think it's funny it offends people.
Yep, sounds like an a*****e to me.

Like I give a ******** about your opinion? I'd wear it because it makes one hell of a statement if you'd think about it in the long term, and shows the abuse of power that government practices, and all you ******** idiots that are upset about being offended are usually the same ones that think it's perfectly legitimate to disarm the entire populace because the government is the 'good guys'.
We could bring up hundreds upon hundreds of questionable police actions that involve guns, tasers and just flat out a** beating down civilians, but this shirt? Yeah, I find it funny as ******** that it got made. I also find it funny as ******** that most cannot see the statement such a shirt actually DOES make, because they don't want to get upset or offended by being reminded about the brutality of our government.

I actually don't believe anyone aside from law enforcement who have been heavily psychologically evaluated, military who have also been heavily psychologically evaluated, and people who live in the wilderness who might have to defend themselves from wildlife from time to time and we should find better ways to psychologically evaluate officers and military members than a simply polygraph that a sociopath could easily pass.

I shouldn't expect much from an idiot who usually says insensitive and ignorant things about race, gender, the mentally handicapped, and transgender people. Let's not forget you disappear after letting loose a blaze of verbal bullets when asked tough questions.

Yet again, you are trying to suggest it is your place to tell others what they can and can't be offended by.

Nope. I don't give a ******** if you're offended, just as you don't give a ******** what you say offends or not.
I also get a kick out of you displaying and proving you have not one ******** clue what the evaluation process is for the military nor law enforcement, as there is NOT a polygraph involved in joining the service.
Thank you for proving you're a touchy feely retard.
Especially when you STILL stick to the 'we must obey our government masters' mantra even if the Kent State shirt makes one hell of a point against it.
Who came up with all those bad ideas for clothing? That sweatshirt looks like they pulled it out of a horror film.
Old Blue Collar Joe
Robotic lalanono
Old Blue Collar Joe
Robotic lalanono
Old Blue Collar Joe
Robotic lalanono

You heard it here, everyone! Joe supports the shooting of unarmed casualties, thus proving he is an a*****e.

Where'd I say that? I have no pity for those, if you learned to read, that assaulted vets when they returned from Viet Nam. I would support (still) any amendment stripping the citizenship of those that fled the country and then wanted to return. They're sacks of s**t and may they die miserably.
Kent State was ******** up. But I'd wear that shirt because it is funny as ******** that some douche couldn't figure out that someone would be offended by it.

You'd wear the shirt you knew offended people because you think it's funny it offends people.

Like I give a ******** about your opinion? I'd wear it because it makes one hell of a statement if you'd think about it in the long term, and shows the abuse of power that government practices, and all you ******** idiots that are upset about being offended are usually the same ones that think it's perfectly legitimate to disarm the entire populace because the government is the 'good guys'.
We could bring up hundreds upon hundreds of questionable police actions that involve guns, tasers and just flat out a** beating down civilians, but this shirt? Yeah, I find it funny as ******** that it got made. I also find it funny as ******** that most cannot see the statement such a shirt actually DOES make, because they don't want to get upset or offended by being reminded about the brutality of our government.

I actually don't believe anyone aside from law enforcement who have been heavily psychologically evaluated, military who have also been heavily psychologically evaluated, and people who live in the wilderness who might have to defend themselves from wildlife from time to time and we should find better ways to psychologically evaluate officers and military members than a simply polygraph that a sociopath could easily pass.

I shouldn't expect much from an idiot who usually says insensitive and ignorant things about race, gender, the mentally handicapped, and transgender people. Let's not forget you disappear after letting loose a blaze of verbal bullets when asked tough questions.

Yet again, you are trying to suggest it is your place to tell others what they can and can't be offended by.

Nope. I don't give a ******** if you're offended, just as you don't give a ******** what you say offends or not.
I also get a kick out of you displaying and proving you have not one ******** clue what the evaluation process is for the military nor law enforcement, as there is NOT a polygraph involved in joining the service.
Thank you for proving you're a touchy feely retard.
Especially when you STILL stick to the 'we must obey our government masters' mantra even if the Kent State shirt makes one hell of a point against it.

Never have I ever suggested 'we must obey the government masters' that's what you choose to read from everyone who disagrees with you whether they actually say or suggest it or not.

I have news for you, Joe, I applied for a position with dispatch at a city nearby, and it clearly stated anyone who worked in their law enforcement or with the police department including potential officers were required to take a polygraph.

If you didn't give a ******** that people are offended, you wouldn't criticize every person who disagreed with you about comments and actions made by Paula Deen. You wouldn't call people 'short bus' or 'retard' every time someone disagreed with you (and if you even knew anyone personally with mental handicaps, you would know a lot of them are highly intelligent...that's yet another group of people you make assumptions and insult on a daily basis).

The truth is, you care, because when someone gets offended, you get offended, release a blaze of verbal bullets, and then disappear.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Old Blue Collar Joe
Robotic lalanono
Old Blue Collar Joe
Robotic lalanono
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ratttking
LMAO @ anyone who would pay $120+ for an ugly sweatshirt like this. ^^

Yeah... where I'd have gladly bought one, I am not shelling out $120.00 for it. As far as the 'only a c**t would buy one'? Only a c**t would run from their country and hide, then whine and cry to come back when it was safe.
Or attack and insult those that went and served. So yeah. Now I think I'll make a shirt that says those that ran during Viet Nam aren't Americans'. They're cowards.

Who the hell pissed in your Cheerios?

You are turning tail left and right in this conversation. Who really wronged you? Are you saying it was the protesters who hid from war, or the Guardsmen stationed here?
Alexander J Luthor
Old Blue Collar Joe
Robotic lalanono
Old Blue Collar Joe
Robotic lalanono

You are turning tail left and right in this conversation. Who really wronged you? Are you saying it was the protesters who hid from war, or the Guardsmen stationed here?

I'm not turning tail. I just find the hypocrisy of saying 'the government is always perfect', in spite of evidence to the contrary, and refusing to buy and wear a shirt that (yes, I find it humorous that they made it without even realizing what it symbolizes) because it would 'offend', but also send a message to not forget that our government IS a walking violation of our rights.

As a side note, I wonder how many people caught the biggest line in Nippleheads speech the other night when he was talking about the constitution and our 'privileges'. Uh....no. Rights.
When he starts shifting the class from rights to privileges we have a serious problem, because that is the first step to, yet again, taking away more of them.
(On a side note: Kudos' to Android and Apple for making the codes on their phones supposedly cop proof. People, don't forget your passwords and always lock your phones.)
Old Blue Collar Joe
Alexander J Luthor
Old Blue Collar Joe
Robotic lalanono
Old Blue Collar Joe
Robotic lalanono

I'm not turning tail. I just find the hypocrisy of saying 'the government is always perfect', in spite of evidence to the contrary, and refusing to buy and wear a shirt that (yes, I find it humorous that they made it without even realizing what it symbolizes) because it would 'offend', but also send a message to not forget that our government IS a walking violation of our rights.

As a side note, I wonder how many people caught the biggest line in Nippleheads speech the other night when he was talking about the constitution and our 'privileges'. Uh....no. Rights.
When he starts shifting the class from rights to privileges we have a serious problem, because that is the first step to, yet again, taking away more of them.
(On a side note: Kudos' to Android and Apple for making the codes on their phones supposedly cop proof. People, don't forget your passwords and always lock your phones.)

...and here we are making this a conversation about Obama again... rolleyes
You seem obsessed with the guy. There's not liking a president and then there is just being obsessive. Taking every opportunity to talk about him when no one was talking about the man is kind of creepy, Joe.

Hilarious Loiterer

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Urban Outfitters has never appealed to me, but this is just... wow. People being shot is not a good idea for a sweatshirt, especially not for that price. I mean, if you really wanted one, you could probably make your own if you just got a normal Kent State sweatshirt and used some Rit dye on it. It'd be cheaper, anyways.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
That shirt was clearly stolen from a hobo. Also, anyone who pays that much for a shirt is a retard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff