Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ratttking
LMAO @ anyone who would pay $120+ for an ugly sweatshirt like this. ^^

Yeah... where I'd have gladly bought one, I am not shelling out $120.00 for it. As far as the 'only a c**t would buy one'? Only a c**t would run from their country and hide, then whine and cry to come back when it was safe.
Or attack and insult those that went and served. So yeah. Now I think I'll make a shirt that says those that ran during Viet Nam aren't Americans'. They're cowards.

Are you addressing another poster regarding the 'only a c**t...' remark? I said nothing of that sort.

Dapper Hunter

6,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
How ugly. I'd never wear such a thing.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I’m betting whoever made and approved this wasn’t alive during the massacre at Kent State years ago. However, that doesn’t excuse that it does look like blood, and should of never come out.

Plus, it is kind of ugly. Why would you want to look something that looks well worn?

Generous Receiver

Could it not be worn in protest of the atrocities that spawned the idea for the sweat-shirt in the first place. A sort of remember your mistakes or be doomed to repeat them sort of protest.
Ratttking
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ratttking

Yeah... where I'd have gladly bought one, I am not shelling out $120.00 for it. As far as the 'only a c**t would buy one'? Only a c**t would run from their country and hide, then whine and cry to come back when it was safe.
Or attack and insult those that went and served. So yeah. Now I think I'll make a shirt that says those that ran during Viet Nam aren't Americans'. They're cowards.

Are you addressing another poster regarding the 'only a c**t...' remark? I said nothing of that sort.

I am. You are not involved in the c**t remark.
xXFurygeistXx
They do realize that being 'edgy' is not synonymous with being assholes, right? stare

Yeah...unfortunately, I think a lot of people get 'edgy' confused with being an a*****e. Take a look around Gaia or walk around any high school while school is in session.
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ratttking

You heard it here, everyone! Joe supports the shooting of unarmed casualties, thus proving he is an a*****e.

Demonic Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alexander J Luthor
Fire someone. Fire them now. No idiot who thinks this is a good business model deserves a job.
I didn't even know Urban outfitters was a think until I heard about this. So in a way the infamy they brought to themselves was basically free publicity.
Tsuki_Kirkland
Why would you want to look something that looks well worn?

Exactly! Yet you got all these kids these days paying a s**t load of money for name brand clothes that comes already looking worn and ripped.
Robotic lalanono
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ratttking

You heard it here, everyone! Joe supports the shooting of unarmed casualties, thus proving he is an a*****e.

Nice strawman ya got there. I generally agree with Joe on many things, but boot licking. Nah. He went full retard there.
Robotic lalanono
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ratttking

Where'd I say that? I have no pity for those, if you learned to read, that assaulted vets when they returned from Viet Nam. I would support (still) any amendment stripping the citizenship of those that fled the country and then wanted to return. They're sacks of s**t and may they die miserably.
Kent State was ******** up. But I'd wear that shirt because it is funny as ******** that some douche couldn't figure out that someone would be offended by it.
Old Blue Collar Joe
Robotic lalanono
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ratttking

Where'd I say that? I have no pity for those, if you learned to read, that assaulted vets when they returned from Viet Nam. I would support (still) any amendment stripping the citizenship of those that fled the country and then wanted to return. They're sacks of s**t and may they die miserably.
Kent State was ******** up. But I'd wear that shirt because it is funny as ******** that some douche couldn't figure out that someone would be offended by it.

You'd wear the shirt you knew offended people because you think it's funny it offends people.
Yep, sounds like an a*****e to me.
Robotic lalanono
Old Blue Collar Joe
Robotic lalanono
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ratttking

You'd wear the shirt you knew offended people because you think it's funny it offends people.

Like I give a ******** about your opinion? I'd wear it because it makes one hell of a statement if you'd think about it in the long term, and shows the abuse of power that government practices, and all you ******** idiots that are upset about being offended are usually the same ones that think it's perfectly legitimate to disarm the entire populace because the government is the 'good guys'.
We could bring up hundreds upon hundreds of questionable police actions that involve guns, tasers and just flat out a** beating down civilians, but this shirt? Yeah, I find it funny as ******** that it got made. I also find it funny as ******** that most cannot see the statement such a shirt actually DOES make, because they don't want to get upset or offended by being reminded about the brutality of our government.
Old Blue Collar Joe
Robotic lalanono
Old Blue Collar Joe
Robotic lalanono
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ratttking

Like I give a ******** about your opinion? I'd wear it because it makes one hell of a statement if you'd think about it in the long term, and shows the abuse of power that government practices, and all you ******** idiots that are upset about being offended are usually the same ones that think it's perfectly legitimate to disarm the entire populace because the government is the 'good guys'.
We could bring up hundreds upon hundreds of questionable police actions that involve guns, tasers and just flat out a** beating down civilians, but this shirt? Yeah, I find it funny as ******** that it got made. I also find it funny as ******** that most cannot see the statement such a shirt actually DOES make, because they don't want to get upset or offended by being reminded about the brutality of our government.

I actually don't believe anyone aside from law enforcement who have been heavily psychologically evaluated, military who have also been heavily psychologically evaluated, and people who live in the wilderness who might have to defend themselves from wildlife from time to time and we should find better ways to psychologically evaluate officers and military members than a simply polygraph that a sociopath could easily pass.

I shouldn't expect much from an idiot who usually says insensitive and ignorant things about race, gender, the mentally handicapped, and transgender people. Let's not forget you disappear after letting loose a blaze of verbal bullets when asked tough questions.

Yet again, you are trying to suggest it is your place to tell others what they can and can't be offended by.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff