Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
kakteed
I liked Arthur, Between the Lions, and I still watch Fetch and Cyberchase rented from the library. Those are awesome.

I'm still sad the Bill Nye stopped doing his show, and that Ghostwriter and Dragon Tales and the Magic School Bus and Wishbone were all taken off D: Those were some great shows, and fun games.

But Sesame Street? No shits given xp
Walmart just released DVD boxsets of Magic School bus.

Fashionable Hunter

xdivision_whitey
kakteed
I liked Arthur, Between the Lions, and I still watch Fetch and Cyberchase rented from the library. Those are awesome.

I'm still sad the Bill Nye stopped doing his show, and that Ghostwriter and Dragon Tales and the Magic School Bus and Wishbone were all taken off D: Those were some great shows, and fun games.

YESSSSS!

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
kakteed
xdivision_whitey
kakteed

YESSSSS!
they had just two of them out. Any other and you'd have to order them oline.

Fashionable Hunter

xdivision_whitey
kakteed
xdivision_whitey
kakteed

YESSSSS!

I mean, I'd probably order them online anyway. I'm not hugely fond of supporting Walmart. But the news is still awesome :3

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
kakteed
xdivision_whitey
kakteed
xdivision_whitey
kakteed

YESSSSS!

I mean, I'd probably order them online anyway. I'm not hugely fond of supporting Walmart. But the news is still awesome :3
Well if it's at walmart then you should find it on Amazon or what other site you use.

Vicious Reveler

Marie Mac Lir
I grew up on pbs. And Seseme street.

I remember when Oscar lived in a garbage can, Cookie Monster was always eating cookies and no one had an argument about two puppets living in the same apartment.

I didn't know Oscar moved, but I always what happened to him on trash day!

Timid Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Generous 100
BloodandIvory
Marie Mac Lir
I grew up on pbs. And Seseme street.

I remember when Oscar lived in a garbage can, Cookie Monster was always eating cookies and no one had an argument about two puppets living in the same apartment.

I didn't know Oscar moved, but I always what happened to him on trash day!
I didn't know either until my husband said something about it.
What I don't understand is how Romney thinks he can lower unemployment while causing people to lose their jobs. My dad would be out of a job if PBS was defunded as would thousands of others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff