Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Browser

Super Fightin Prototype
Eveille
For the creme comment I meant kinder. They have these delicious little bars with milk creme inside, and I can never ever find them here in the US, despite the fact that those particular kinder chocolates don't have toys or other foreign objects in them anyway sad

I JUST ate a cadbury creme egg actually, had never had one, it was sickeningly sweet @_@

Oh. I've seen several Kinder chocolate products at the aforementioned market (plus Bells Corner Market and a bakery) near where I live. The cream one might be something I have seen - do you know what it is called? I could even send it to you if you were interested.

Hmmm, there aren't many around, but I shall try checking the foreign stores around here. There are 2 spanish ones that I know of that may carry them. Good idea. Hope it pans out lol.

And no, I don't remember which name those had. They look like KitKats, but with milk creme inside instead of crunch.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Eveille
Super Fightin Prototype
Eveille
For the creme comment I meant kinder. They have these delicious little bars with milk creme inside, and I can never ever find them here in the US, despite the fact that those particular kinder chocolates don't have toys or other foreign objects in them anyway sad

I JUST ate a cadbury creme egg actually, had never had one, it was sickeningly sweet @_@

Oh. I've seen several Kinder chocolate products at the aforementioned market (plus Bells Corner Market and a bakery) near where I live. The cream one might be something I have seen - do you know what it is called? I could even send it to you if you were interested.

Hmmm, there aren't many around, but I shall try checking the foreign stores around here. There are 2 spanish ones that I know of that may carry them. Good idea. Hope it pans out lol.

And no, I don't remember which name those had. They look like KitKats, but with milk creme inside instead of crunch.

Was it the regular Kinder Chocolate bars?

Ferocious Browser

Super Fightin Prototype
Eveille
Super Fightin Prototype
Eveille

Was it the regular Kinder Chocolate bars?

YES

Oh those little sticks of deliciousity ;_;

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Eveille
YES

Oh those little sticks of deliciousity ;_;

I'll check for 'em next time I go and I will bookmark this topic so I can remember what the goal was. :]

Ruthless Seeker

I have been wanting kinder eggs out here for awhile now! The states can be pretty stupid sometimes with this kinda stuff. evil

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
LOL really? I love Kinder Eggs. I always got them as a child and I still get them now that I'm 18 and will probably still buy them when I'm an old fart emotion_awesome

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I tried some of those Choco Treasure eggs (Spider-man ones cause that's all I could find). The chocolate is pretty shitty. I got one of the eggs with stickers which sucked, but the other had this cute lil guy in it:

User Image

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Wish someone would change that law then we can have wonderballs back and kinder eggs state side (I remember finding them sometimes at import places like this one tea house that served English food untill it closed about 7-10 years ago sad

Feral Nymph

Aww, I was hoping they had just repealed whatever law was put in place preventing Kinder Eggs from being sold in the US, not just someone making an apparently sub par knockoff. I love those things so much. emo

Oh well. I may still try one if I find them.

lastborntripletmack's Significant Otter

Popular Seeker

37,665 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
So what will happen if we take kinder eggs across the border now?

Invisible Genius

5,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
A mali
Oh, I would so want some of the Sailormoon candy! whee

Hell yes!!

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Oh my god!
I was just talking about how dumb the Kinder Egg Surprise ban was during dinner. Now that I saw this news article, I feel happy that I get to try one of the best candy inventions of all time someday.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mathew Mii
Oh my god!
I was just talking about how dumb the Kinder Egg Surprise ban was during dinner. Now that I saw this news article, I feel happy that I get to try one of the best candy inventions of all time someday.
Unfortunately it is not that the ban has been rescinded, but another company is making (apparently bad-tasting) toy-containing chocolates that are deemed safe for little kids. You'll have to go to Canada for the closest Kinder Eggs.

Animal Consumer

I want the wonder ball back. crying

And I can't see the US being TOO strict with things like that unless mass produced. After all, mardi gras and fake toy babies in cakes?

But! There is always mailing the package full of them to your home. twisted

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Nidorous
I want the wonder ball back. crying

And I can't see the US being TOO strict with things like that unless mass produced. After all, mardi gras and fake toy babies in cakes?

But! There is always mailing the package full of them to your home. twisted
Don't they now require the baby Jesus toy to be put in the king cake at home by the consumers?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff