Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Kitten

Awesome for New York. I don't see anything wrong with a woman being topless. There's nothing shameful or wrong about the female form. There's nothing evil about it. I'm glad that New York is standing by this.

Dedicated Student

Aint 1
I feel the same way... I'm not offended that a guy can go shirtless and I can't. I mean I can wear extremely short shorts on a hot day while guys have to keep theirs around knee length to not seem homosexual. I'm not gunna force a guy to buy pads just because I have to.

The only problem I see with that is that fundamentally breasts are the same for men and women. The only difference is that a mans breasts are usually underdeveloped. There however is a very big difference between a man's p***s and a woman's v****a.

Invisible Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
Down Dark Alleys
Parodically_Tragic
Down Dark Alleys
Parodically_Tragic
We don't live in a society that accepts this as normal. When rapes stop, then going around topless and such will be acceptable.
This has nothing to do with rape. Rape is about power, domination, and control. A rapist will target whoever they find convenient or easy to dominate, be it a long-time partner, an employee that is under them in the workplace foodchain, their child, or the old woman down the street.
Topless women are not suddenly going to make men run about raping everything in sight, and the implication that it will is 100% pure sexism, because you're basically saying men have no control over themselves.

SOME men and women don't and it's all too easy to find those men and women. And thats not from other peoples sources, statistics and that ilk. It's from personal experience.
It's about time each sex accepts a certain amount of responcibility with their person. And ones dress style "CAN" affect the way others treat you. You disrespect yourself, others will do so as well.
I could care less if a man or a woman wants to go topless. Knock yourself out. But don't start crying when you find suddenly that your being sexualized. Or pics of your knockers wind up on Twitter, Youtube, etc.
And those people who lack all control are generally either already in the prison system and quite unlikely to be walking around on a New York City street, or are not going to give a s**t whether you have a shirt on or not before they decide to attack you.
I have no responsibility for people that see me as something to be ******** and dominated just because I have a v****a and I'm not wearing a shirt.
I am also not disrespecting myself by exposing the sacks of fat that hang from my chest and are there to feed children, and I'd really love it if you would explain to me exactly how you arrived at the conclusion that this is somehow "disrespectful" to myself.

Are you ******** serious? o.O

Sweet Humorist

15,425 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Informer 100
It's funny that they sound like hippies. Good for them.it's definitely not for me though.

Profitable Lover

Wow,... and I've been trying to convince people that dudes running without a shirt was sexist and disgusting.

Shiny bouncing muscle-boobs... : barfs in mouth :

( female by the way )

Questionable Shapeshifter

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Does this mean we're finally going to stop harassing breastfeeding mothers?

If so, I'm all for it.

Gonna piss off the topless bars though.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
I'm moving to NY. emotion_drool

Not really, but feminists, get a life.

Adored Sweetheart

MemoriesOfGreen
Body part exposure encourages gender equality how?

Agreed.
I always thought it was weird that lady n*****s are such a big deal. At the same time, you're not going to see me parading topless any time soon lol.

Friendly Poster

MemoriesOfGreen
Body part exposure encourages gender equality how?
Because women find it un fair that men can walk around topless and they can't. They think they should be able to walk around topless as well.. I fore see an issue with this.

Aged Codger

klebold
Blood Valkyrie
klebold
What all of you are thinking: Yay! Titties! Freedom!

What's really gonna happen: Old ladies, young children, fat people, and plenty of sexual harassment lawsuits to come.

Women are sexually harassed when their breasts are covered.

Exactly. A revealing shirt sends the message "I want to be noticed" so how are people supposed to react to tits now that we're adopting African culture?

national geographic lied to you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces