Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Girl

xXFurygeistXx
school shooter
xXFurygeistXx
Kaltros
school shooter
The American perception of Muslims is literally at an all time low right now, that crock of s**t propaganda film, "American Sniper" just came out, and everyone wants to blame a parking spot!
That white guy killed those kids because he was Anti-religion. The two daughters told their father that they felt threatened, uncomfortable, and unsafe around him. They even said that he didn't like them because of how they identified.
Those three kids were well known in their community, everyone knew they were Muslim - and you white folks think it's over a parking spot...holy s**t.
The Eric Garner case was not about cigarettes, the Mike Brown case was not about cigarellos, and this case is not about a parking spot.
That white guy was just doing what plenty of white people have done in history, got rid of the brown people he didn't like.

Actually those three look more like Arabs, possibly descended from Arab slave traders who got rid of lots of brown people during the height of the Muslim slave business. They can only be considered 'brown' in the palest sense, on a mere technicality.

Don't drag a racial angle into a religious killing.

For reference, in his mug shot Hicks looks just as 'brown' as the victims, and some of the victims' parents.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/02/11/385417978/an-arrest-but-no-motive-announced-in-killing-of-3-muslims-in-n-c

Wasn't even a religious killing. Dude seriously has a problem with people taking his parking spot. Got in trouble with police and the parking complex on numerous occasions. This was just good old fashioned asshat taking his assholiness to a whole new level.

Maybe he was upset about his spot.
But maybe he wouldn't have flew over the handle if they weren't Muslim.
Let's not pretend that Islamophobia and racism aren't rampant in the south, and all over the US.

Fact: Dude has issues with parking spot issues and abuses to the point that the police had to be involved a few times.
Fact: They were arguing about the parking spot.
Speculation: Race or religion was involved. As I said before, you don't know what was going on in his head, and unless he shouted racist or islamophobic epithets, there is no way of knowing what role, if any, it played. Stop playing it up as 'clearly the reason' when it's something you can only guess at. Also, unless you've seen the history of the people he's gotten into tiffs with about his parking spot, we have no way of knowing if he targets people based on race or religion. From the facts we do know, it sounds to me like he got pissed over ANYONE getting in his spot. Don't drink the media koolaid that every time a muslim or person of color is murdered, it's not always about their religion or their skin color. Sometimes, people are just assholes. Just because the dude was white, living in the south does not make him inherently a racist. Is he a flaming murderous piece of s**t a*****e? ******** yeah. Racist? Give me proof. The dude was a ******** nutbag, but so far, no one has said that it was racially or religiously motivated. Don't try stoking the fire when you ain't got s**t to burn.

I hope you apply this same "logic" when a person of color, or a Muslim kills multiple white people.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
school shooter
xXFurygeistXx
school shooter
xXFurygeistXx
Kaltros
school shooter
The American perception of Muslims is literally at an all time low right now, that crock of s**t propaganda film, "American Sniper" just came out, and everyone wants to blame a parking spot!
That white guy killed those kids because he was Anti-religion. The two daughters told their father that they felt threatened, uncomfortable, and unsafe around him. They even said that he didn't like them because of how they identified.
Those three kids were well known in their community, everyone knew they were Muslim - and you white folks think it's over a parking spot...holy s**t.
The Eric Garner case was not about cigarettes, the Mike Brown case was not about cigarellos, and this case is not about a parking spot.
That white guy was just doing what plenty of white people have done in history, got rid of the brown people he didn't like.

Actually those three look more like Arabs, possibly descended from Arab slave traders who got rid of lots of brown people during the height of the Muslim slave business. They can only be considered 'brown' in the palest sense, on a mere technicality.

Don't drag a racial angle into a religious killing.

For reference, in his mug shot Hicks looks just as 'brown' as the victims, and some of the victims' parents.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/02/11/385417978/an-arrest-but-no-motive-announced-in-killing-of-3-muslims-in-n-c

Wasn't even a religious killing. Dude seriously has a problem with people taking his parking spot. Got in trouble with police and the parking complex on numerous occasions. This was just good old fashioned asshat taking his assholiness to a whole new level.

Maybe he was upset about his spot.
But maybe he wouldn't have flew over the handle if they weren't Muslim.
Let's not pretend that Islamophobia and racism aren't rampant in the south, and all over the US.

Fact: Dude has issues with parking spot issues and abuses to the point that the police had to be involved a few times.
Fact: They were arguing about the parking spot.
Speculation: Race or religion was involved. As I said before, you don't know what was going on in his head, and unless he shouted racist or islamophobic epithets, there is no way of knowing what role, if any, it played. Stop playing it up as 'clearly the reason' when it's something you can only guess at. Also, unless you've seen the history of the people he's gotten into tiffs with about his parking spot, we have no way of knowing if he targets people based on race or religion. From the facts we do know, it sounds to me like he got pissed over ANYONE getting in his spot. Don't drink the media koolaid that every time a muslim or person of color is murdered, it's not always about their religion or their skin color. Sometimes, people are just assholes. Just because the dude was white, living in the south does not make him inherently a racist. Is he a flaming murderous piece of s**t a*****e? ******** yeah. Racist? Give me proof. The dude was a ******** nutbag, but so far, no one has said that it was racially or religiously motivated. Don't try stoking the fire when you ain't got s**t to burn.

I hope you apply this same "logic" when a person of color, or a Muslim kills multiple white people.

I do. Unless he was saying racist or islamophobic threats, had a history of saying such things (and no, being an atheist saying they are against religion doesn't count) there is no proof that it was because of the race or religion. Go on the things you can prove. Cuz the sad thing is, people will kill over s**t as mundane and stupid as a parking space. They'll kill you for glancing at them, they'll kill you for smacking your gum too loud. Some people don't need much of a reason (not that their reasons justify what they are doing) to harm others. This dude clearly had issues with all of his neighbors. He had a permit to carry a concealed weapon. All he needed was a reason, something that had been pissing him off, one more line to be crossed. It got crossed and he brutally murdered these three young folks. And it's sick. But so far, they have yet to find evidence that race and religion was a motive. And you can't prosecute for a hate crime if you don't have evidence. If he treated everyone with the same contempt and bullying behavior and was an equal opportunity a*****e, then they'd never be able to make a hate crime charge stick. And if there is one thing I know, it's that prosecutors won't bring charges against folks if they know they can't win it in court. And unless he admits it was a race/religion thing, they only have him for being a murderous sociopath (and him being a sociopath they have past evidence of). I have a feeling had they been white atheists, he'd still have shot them. He just wanted someone to cross him that day and they were the unlucky ones to do it. At least, that's the impression I've gotten from what facts have been stated in all the articles I've read. Maybe with time he'll fess up to it being a rage fueled hate crime. Who knows? Doesn't detract from the horror of it, and the cold reality that he killed 3 people in cold blood and didn't bat a lash at doing it.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Ratttking
Honey of the South
misheru105
The Peppermint Bunny
Old Blue Collar Joe
blacklivesmatter
If you seriously believe the news outlet and with them saying ''it was a crime over parking spot'' then ******** please excuse your life.

This was a hate crime, a terrorist attack on 3 individuals who practice Islam.

Jesus Christ, American Sniper or Chris Kyle movie came out and all s**t just flies.

Ah yes. Let's jump to conclusions with no ******** evidence other than their religion. Because facts don't matter.
The killer needs to be put down, but not over lies and misinformation.

Again, Joe, you act as though racism can absolutely not have played a role whatsoever in this. rolleyes
Riddle me this, Joe, would the news outlets treat this story the same had it been a Muslim man killing three white people? If you say no, I am convinced you live in a magical lala land where racism doesn't exist....well, except for when someone discriminates against white people.

I would be surprised if the root cause was just the parking dispute. Seriously, who would kill someone over a parking space that wasn't even theirs? Still, I doubt it actually matters if this is a hate crime or not because if the guy is found mentally competent enough to stand trial, he would most likely get life without parole or even the death penalty if his state allows it. After all, how could he not be found guilty of three counts of first degree murder?
Don't worry, we have the death penalty here. I think by lethal injection, but I could be wrong. And it definitely wasn't just because of a stupid parking spot. That may have just been what sent him over the edge into murder-town.

EDIT: Ok, I take it back. 10 pm local news says that the crazy guy has a really bad history with parking in the complex. Apparently everyone at the complex is allotted a parking space, and can get cars towed if their spot is being used by another. This guy, though, has been banned from calling his tow company because he's done it so often to a lot of people. A couple years ago he got involved with the police and it did involve him with a gun. Over parking.
Wait, so they were using his personal, assigned spot? Repeatedly, and with the full knowledge that they were both violating the rules and that he was nuts? Well, while I can't excuse his actions, it seems the gene pool may have just gotten a bit cleaner and brighter from their absence. Follow the rules and don't poke the crazy, kiddies.
Not even. Apparently, according to a friend who lived in the condo where the murders happened up until the couple got married, this guy would complain about once a month for the two men using their assigned space and visitor parking. This guy was just nuts. Their neighbors certainly agree to that.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
school shooter
Ratttking
Honey of the South
misheru105
The Peppermint Bunny

Again, Joe, you act as though racism can absolutely not have played a role whatsoever in this. rolleyes
Riddle me this, Joe, would the news outlets treat this story the same had it been a Muslim man killing three white people? If you say no, I am convinced you live in a magical lala land where racism doesn't exist....well, except for when someone discriminates against white people.

I would be surprised if the root cause was just the parking dispute. Seriously, who would kill someone over a parking space that wasn't even theirs? Still, I doubt it actually matters if this is a hate crime or not because if the guy is found mentally competent enough to stand trial, he would most likely get life without parole or even the death penalty if his state allows it. After all, how could he not be found guilty of three counts of first degree murder?
Don't worry, we have the death penalty here. I think by lethal injection, but I could be wrong. And it definitely wasn't just because of a stupid parking spot. That may have just been what sent him over the edge into murder-town.

EDIT: Ok, I take it back. 10 pm local news says that the crazy guy has a really bad history with parking in the complex. Apparently everyone at the complex is allotted a parking space, and can get cars towed if their spot is being used by another. This guy, though, has been banned from calling his tow company because he's done it so often to a lot of people. A couple years ago he got involved with the police and it did involve him with a gun. Over parking.
Wait, so they were using his personal, assigned spot? Repeatedly, and with the full knowledge that they were both violating the rules and that he was nuts? Well, while I can't excuse his actions, it seems the gene pool may have just gotten a bit cleaner and brighter from their absence. Follow the rules and don't poke the crazy, kiddies.

You're a piece of s**t.
1. For believing it was solely over a parking spot
2. For insinuating that murder is deserved if you park in someone's spot (which we don't even know if they did)
p***k.
And you are an ignorant bigot for believing everything always must be racist if a colored person is the victim. I suggest counseling, you obviously have deep-seated issues with race.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Honey of the South
Ratttking
Honey of the South
misheru105
The Peppermint Bunny

Not even. Apparently, according to a friend who lived in the condo where the murders happened up until the couple got married, this guy would complain about once a month for the two men using their assigned space and visitor parking. This guy was just nuts. Their neighbors certainly agree to that.
This article also says he was allotted a reserved space. Sounds to me that if the tow company had done its job this might not have happened.
The Peppermint Bunny
Old Blue Collar Joe
blacklivesmatter
If you seriously believe the news outlet and with them saying ''it was a crime over parking spot'' then ******** please excuse your life.

Jesus Christ, American Sniper or Chris Kyle movie came out and all s**t just flies.

Ah yes. Let's jump to conclusions with no ******** evidence other than their religion. Because facts don't matter.

You have the comprehension of a fart. I never once said religious discrimination had nothing to do with it. Racism is the 'card' being played, when there are muslims of every race.
I simply refuse to jump on the bandwagon of s**t stirrers without further evidence.
They are now giving indications that it was a religiously based hate crime. Tack time on his sentence as far as I am concerned.

Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ratttking
school shooter
Ratttking
Honey of the South
misheru105
The Peppermint Bunny

You're a piece of s**t.
1. For believing it was solely over a parking spot
2. For insinuating that murder is deserved if you park in someone's spot (which we don't even know if they did)
p***k.
And you are an ignorant bigot for believing everything always must be racist if a colored person is the victim. I suggest counseling, you obviously have deep-seated issues with race.

you beat me to it.
This is one reason racism will never die. Because god forbid if someone kills someone of color just because they did something a crazy person didn't like. It always boils down to color. Yet somehow that logic doesnt if a person of color kills a white person.

Between people like you and people who are racist and hate those of color, i don't see racism ending anytime soon.
Old Blue Collar Joe
The Peppermint Bunny
Old Blue Collar Joe
blacklivesmatter

You have the comprehension of a fart. I never once said religious discrimination had nothing to do with it. Racism is the 'card' being played, when there are muslims of every race.
I simply refuse to jump on the bandwagon of s**t stirrers without further evidence.
They are now giving indications that it was a religiously based hate crime. Tack time on his sentence as far as I am concerned.

Thanks for avoiding the question, Joe.

Dedicated Prophet

Oh look now they media is interviewing families saying how the KILLER/ TERRORIST was a good guy. Yeah....ok did they bring up his criminal history and drag his name through the mud or is that just special treatment for poc

I'm am so sick of american media jesus ******** christ
Christians did it of course.

Blessed Autobiographer

8,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
NewtonsFlamingLaserSword

Actually, this guy was an Atheist. A very militant, angry, chip on the shoulder kind.
Fireweed_honey
NewtonsFlamingLaserSword

Actually, this guy was an Atheist. A very militant, angry, chip on the shoulder kind.
Hm, maybe I shouldn't jump in conclusion. But military? Perhaps he had some paranoia.

Blessed Autobiographer

8,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
NewtonsFlamingLaserSword
Fireweed_honey
NewtonsFlamingLaserSword

Hm, maybe I shouldn't jump in conclusion. But military? Perhaps he had some paranoia.

I don't know about military, but he was militant. He was the worst example of an Atheist out there.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
blacklivesmatter
Oh look now they media is interviewing families saying how the KILLER/ TERRORIST was a good guy. Yeah....ok did they bring up his criminal history and drag his name through the mud or is that just special treatment for poc

Yeah, I'm having to watch this s**t on the local news (I live in NC so it's all that's being talked about right now). Why would you try to paint the shooter as a nice guy? Why? He shot three people in cold blood over stupid goddamn reasons, had a history of being a dickshit about same stupid goddamn reasons, was a controlling piece of s**t bully to everyone...I don't know why they are trying to play him off as a nice guy that just snapped. He wasn't a nice guy. He was obsessive and weird and mean. If he was such a great guy, why is his current wife trying to divorce him and the first wife that divorced him is saying he was a horrible person? Why is everyone repeating complaints they've had about this guy for years? Why are their police reports for his shitty behavior? He's a bad dude. I'm sick of the media going "Oh let's paint whitey mcwhiteperson as a 'nice guy'." Stick a fedora on this d**k and roast his euphoric a**. Media needs to focus on the victims, and the only time the killer is mentioned, it's in the horrible light someone who shot three people should be mentioned in.

Dedicated Prophet

xXFurygeistXx
blacklivesmatter

Yeah, I'm having to watch this s**t on the local news (I live in NC so it's all that's being talked about right now). Why would you try to paint the shooter as a nice guy? Why? He shot three people in cold blood over stupid goddamn reasons, had a history of being a dickshit about same stupid goddamn reasons, was a controlling piece of s**t bully to everyone...I don't know why they are trying to play him off as a nice guy that just snapped. He wasn't a nice guy. He was obsessive and weird and mean. If he was such a great guy, why is his current wife trying to divorce him and the first wife that divorced him is saying he was a horrible person? Why is everyone repeating complaints they've had about this guy for years? Why are their police reports for his shitty behavior? He's a bad dude. I'm sick of the media going "Oh let's paint whitey mcwhiteperson as a 'nice guy'." Stick a fedora on this d**k and roast his euphoric a**. Media needs to focus on the victims, and the only time the killer is mentioned, it's in the horrible light someone who shot three people should be mentioned in.

we both know why they are doing the nice guy act. Its the same everytime. Its exhausting everytime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff