Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Gekko

9,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
The reason I compared this to Trayvon is because Brown's parents have hired the same lawyer that the Martin family had hired and people are responding to it in similar ways already. I posted this to gather more facts, not to argue what is already resolved.
Recca Hino
Chicken Zombie
kiironobara
Chicken Zombie
Except that Trayvon was not an innocent victim.

He confronted a guy stalking him and was murdered as a result. He had done nothing wrong, nothing to have Zimmerman stalking him.

Right. rofl

To empathize Chicken Zombie;
- Martain was found with stolen items in school.
- Zimmerman's neighborhood had a rash of robberies. As Neighborhood watch it was his job to observe those he did not recognize.

While we may never know the whole truth, the innocent victim thing does not seem likely. Did Travon need to die, no. However the blame is equally his own.

See, here's what bugs me when people bring up stuff about Travon's history.

So... Zimmerman knew this, eh? Saw the kid and went "Well well well, Travon Martin. Looks like I've caught you red handed" as he started following him?

Quote:
However the blame is equally his own.

For what, having a negative past that Zimmerman knew nothing about, or daring to walk outside at night?

The narrative where he was a ******** five to six year old (Source - http://www.jobrny.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/tumblr_mpwn8vHUN21qb4rewo4_1280.jpg) is nonsense.

But so is the narrative where his past has anything to do with anything that happened.

Zimmerman was an overzealous a*****e, so I'll just pray that I never happen to be walking at night in a neighborhood that has had break ins recently, otherwise someone will be justified in ki-

Oh wait, I don't have a criminal past that the Captain of The Neighborhood Watch Police totally knows about, so I guess I'm in the clear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff