Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sitting in bed in short-shorts, legs stretching for miles as she plays on her phone, Russian model Kristina Pimenova looks like a typical off-duty teenage model. Posted on Instagram by her mother, the picture has 17762 'likes' and 135 gushing comments, praising her perfect figure and long limbs.

She's been dubbed 'the most beautiful girl in the world' and modelled for Armani, but Kristina is only eight years old.

Yep. While models have traditionally been scouted at around age 14 (Kate Moss, Gemma Ward), the arrival of French model Thylane Blondeau changed all that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The astonishingly mature-looking Blondeau, 13, posed in a provocative and controversial shoot for Paris Vogue at just 10-years-old and at 12, was on the front of French fashion magazine Jalouse, where she is dubbed 'The next Kate Moss'.

She may be five years younger, but Kristina boasts the most social media followers with 2 million on Facebook alone, and countless tribute accounts on Tumblr and Instagram.

Like her fellow model Thylane, Kristina's image is artfully constructed: long, loose, honey-coloured hair, moody expressions, leather jackets, designer sunglasses.

The 8-year-old supermodel with 2 million Facebook fans

OG GO

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NIEN

NIET

******** NO

Damnit let kids be kids, no more of this s**t, wtf!!!!!!! It's like the ***** emotion_donotwant

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Well that's creepy.

I don't want to know how she'll turn out when she's older.

Liberal Fatcat

I'm trying not to think how many of those 2million fans are *****. emotion_puke

What is this fascination with making little girls look like adults?

lastborntripletmack's Significant Otter

Popular Seeker

37,665 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
I am hoping the fans of the eight year old supermodel are kids who lied about their age to join facebook and not forty year old men. This sort of thing should be illegal.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
She's got GORGEOUS eyes! She's gonna be beautiful when she grows up...if she gets there. Hope she doesn't burn out like so many young models do. sad
Yes, she may have been born beautiful or whatever, but so what? There's always the possibility she might hit the donuts or have killer acne or whatever when she gets older.

Just keep in mind that a certain average-looking 11 year-old in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone grew up to be about the most perfect-looking woman on the planet.

Angelic Warrior

She does have beautiful eyes and long legs. But I just see a kid whose mom seems to be pushing this and who should be enjoying being a kid.

dilweedz's Partner

3,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
My biggest concern is the psychological damage that it does. Do we really need more women who were raised to believe that it's their looks that are the most important thing in the world? The most important thing to everyone? All that matters?

I certainly don't think so and I have a hard time believing that you can tell her otherwise while pimping her out to tons of different magazines, shows, etc. Actions speak louder than words, especially to children. Her parents can talk about personality and goodness and acts all they want but the only message coming through is that she better continue to be beautiful because everything hinges on it and it's what people care most about.
there should be an age limit on this stuff
Kaiser Khorosho
She's got GORGEOUS eyes! She's gonna be beautiful when she grows up...if she gets there. Hope she doesn't burn out like so many young models do. sad

8YO crackhead?

What is her mum thinking?

Kawaii Guildswoman

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Loiterer 100
I agree she is pretty for her age. But come on now. Her, a model? At 8? Uv got to be kidding me! She should be allowed to live her live as a kid now, and worry about what her future is going to be like later! This is crazy!

Insularis's Waifu

Witty Phantom

Eh. I've seen prettier.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I'd be worried about my kid if she became a model at eight. You never know what or who is out there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff