Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Wolf Ookami Woof
Phallic Wonderland

Lol, you're mighty cunty tonight. I was 12 when it happened, though I doubt it matters to you. Bullshit, not known she was pregnant. Like I said, her mom needs some punishment because obviously something must be happening in that family to make a 14 year old kill her own baby rather than get family support, but I'm refusing to let the little b***h off scott-free. She killed her child after it legally became a person. She needs to answer for it.

I call bullshit on you. Have you ever seen the show where the mothers didn't know they were pregnant? It is backed up by medical facts. Not even a pregnancy test could detect that they were pregnant, and some only gained a few pounds. So bull s**t is on you.

Plus I was 5-6 when I was raped and I couldn't think clearly for years. I ended up making some stupid decisions. No everyone who is raped can think clearly. Ever hear of women that practically rub their bodies raw in the bathtub? That isn't very logical. Kudos to you if you could, but there are some people that can and you have no right to claim it as a fact that if you could they can think logically. Rape affects everyone differently.

Charming Rosebud
User Image
My question is...how the hec did her parents not know? Did they assume she was gaining weight at an absurd rate? o.o

Some women don't gain that much weight.

-----

I have no opinion on the woman. I don't believe she should get the death penalty, and I don't think she can anyways. However all speculation aside I do not have a sound opinion on her. I'm just addressing comments and nothing more.

If you go out and say that I am supporting her or that I'm f*ed up because of whatever you will seriously be laughed at because I have never said anything about my opinions on the woman other then now saying that I don't believe she should get the death penalty. I am just saying my opinion or facts on the comments.

She was wearing sweaters in SUMMER. She KNEW she was pregnant and was hiding it. The tiny little murderer gave birth to a 9lb. baby, that protrusion would at least be obvious to HER if not her deluded, lazy parents!
Not the death penalty, I mean, she's only fourteen years old. It was pretty dumb to get pregnant at that time- but maybe she had a mix of emotions telling her to kill the newborn. Maybe she felt like maybe her parents would throw her out of her home- what about school? Maybe she thought there would be serious consequences there. It's not right that she KILLED the baby, she just probably felt confused. Jail time- that's right, she should do a couple of years, maybe, but not the DEATH PENALTY. She was an average teenager, who later got pregnant and so on. I wonder if she felt guilty after suffocating it and then felt regret? I mean, who wants to kill a child? Let alone a newborn BABY?
Phallic Wonderland

She was wearing sweaters in SUMMER. She KNEW she was pregnant and was hiding it. The tiny little murderer gave birth to a 9lb. baby, that protrusion would at least be obvious to HER if not her deluded, lazy parents!

I wear sweaters and hoodies in the summer. I also order pickles and ice cream in restaurant. Does that make me pregnant? I wasn't addressing the woman by herself. The way you wrote it you made it sound as if all women would know that they are pregnant, and then you pull the sweaters in the summer. Which I do. So again you sound like you mean all women who do that know and are pregnant. I think you need to think about how you come across. Because I'm feeling very offended. And I'm sure if some of my friends who are naturally cold were here they would be feeling offended as well.
Let her live. So she'll have to remember it everyday of her life. Stupid whore :l
Having sex when you're only 14 -_- Her parnets must not paid that much attention to her if they didnt notices she was pregnant. She couldve just got a abooooooooooortiiiiiiiiiiiion :l

Durem Citizen

Like someone had already posted, she deserves to die. She took a newborn baby's life, so her life should be taken. If no death penalty, then she should be put into a mental institution like someone else had already said, or put in prison for the rest of her life, or someone should just seriously beat the s**t out of her.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Nynevee
Let her live. So she'll have to remember it everyday of her life. Stupid whore :l
Having sex when you're only 14 -_- Her parnets must not paid that much attention to her if they didnt notices she was pregnant. She couldve just got a abooooooooooortiiiiiiiiiiiion :l

Maybe her parents would have used the pregnancy to shame her instead of letting her get an abortion.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Wolf Ookami Woof
Phallic Wonderland

I wear sweaters and hoodies in the summer. I also order pickles and ice cream in restaurant. Does that make me pregnant? I wasn't addressing the woman by herself. The way you wrote it you made it sound as if all women would know that they are pregnant, and then you pull the sweaters in the summer. Which I do. So again you sound like you mean all women who do that know and are pregnant. I think you need to think about how you come across. Because I'm feeling very offended. And I'm sure if some of my friends who are naturally cold were here they would be feeling offended as well.

Lol, I'm not going to feel guilty for offending someone with obvious low blood circulation, you are one of a few who are the exceptions to "people don't usually wear thick sweaters in the summertime" so you are clearly not the one I'm talking about.

A 9lb. weight in your lower abdomen (because if she was carrying any higher she would notice crowding in the upper part of her chest because the baby was freakin' 9 lbs. and my 6lb child practically suffocated me when I was in the second and last trimester) isn't really hard to notice. Aside from the very obese and the very fit (who lose their periods due to so much exercise) I can understand not knowing about a pregnancy, but her? I highly doubt she was ignorant of the child, and the sweaters in summer could very well be proof that she knew.

Even still, who in the HELL kills a freshly born child like that? So many other options.

Like I said, she needs to be put away and have large amounts of therapy, and her family needs to also be held accountable for choosing to stay so ignorant by this kind of lax parenting.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Clearly there is something completely wrong with this girl and/or her family if she killed a newborn baby and proceeded to hide the tiny corpse under her bed. The fact that she hid it in a shoebox and put it under her bed is what concerns me more than the fact that her parents didn't notice it in the first place. The fact that she was knocked up at 14 doesn't really phaze me either. Teen pregnancies were once considered a good thing so why it's a bad thing now is beyond me.

There's also the fact that Florda opts for the abstinence-only approach when it's been proven that it does not work. That alone shoudl be a clue, since most teens don't care for that BS anyways.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
I hontesly believe that she should have told her parents, have the baby ready for adoption and this would have never been brought up at all and she wouldn't be dealing with this crap. As a moral thing, no human being is be allowed to be unpunished for killing any creature, wether its her own baby or not. I don't know about killing her, but she deserves to be treated the way she treated her dead baby, tho i don't think that will happen to her. If she was raped it's not her fault for being pregnant, if she did it and gotten pregnant knowing the outcome, then it's her fault for taking a risk of doing it without protection. Either way, she should have just told her parents from the start.
Phallic Wonderland

Lol, I'm not going to feel guilty for offending someone with obvious low blood circulation, you are one of a few who are the exceptions to "people don't usually wear thick sweaters in the summertime" so you are clearly not the one I'm talking about.

A 9lb. weight in your lower abdomen (because if she was carrying any higher she would notice crowding in the upper part of her chest because the baby was freakin' 9 lbs. and my 6lb child practically suffocated me when I was in the second and last trimester) isn't really hard to notice. Aside from the very obese and the very fit (who lose their periods due to so much exercise) I can understand not knowing about a pregnancy, but her? I highly doubt she was ignorant of the child, and the sweaters in summer could very well be proof that she knew.

Even still, who in the HELL kills a freshly born child like that? So many other options.

Like I said, she needs to be put away and have large amounts of therapy, and her family needs to also be held accountable for choosing to stay so ignorant by this kind of lax parenting.

Someone who isn't in their right mind kills a child like that. Still. I agree. She should be put away and given therapy. She needs it and her parents do need to be held accountable.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hot yaoilover25
I hontesly believe that she should have told her parents, have the baby ready for adoption and this would have never been brought up at all and she wouldn't be dealing with this crap. As a moral thing, no human being is be allowed to be unpunished for killing any creature, wether its her own baby or not. I don't know about killing her, but she deserves to be treated the way she treated her dead baby, tho i don't think that will happen to her. If she was raped it's not her fault for being pregnant, if she did it and gotten pregnant knowing the outcome, then it's her fault for taking a risk of doing it without protection. Either way, she should have just told her parents from the start.
Why are you and so many other posters dead certain she knew she was pregnant at all? Many women do not know they are pregnant until they give birth.
http://health.howstuffworks.com/pregnancy-and-parenting/pregnancy/issues/10-reasons-you-might-not-know-you-are-pregnant.htm

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Ratttking
Hot yaoilover25
Why are you and so many other posters dead certain she knew she was pregnant at all? Many women do not know they are pregnant until they give birth.
http://health.howstuffworks.com/pregnancy-and-parenting/pregnancy/issues/10-reasons-you-might-not-know-you-are-pregnant.htm

Unles you weren't a skinny twig it wouldnt be noticable. Just saying.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hot yaoilover25
Ratttking
Hot yaoilover25

Unles you weren't a skinny twig it wouldnt be noticable. Just saying.
That makes no grammatical sense, and I see you did not bother to read the link.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Ratttking
Hot yaoilover25
Ratttking
Hot yaoilover25

Unless you weren't a skinny twig it wouldn't be noticable. Just saying.

I did and I don't feel like arguing really.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hot yaoilover25
Ratttking
Hot yaoilover25
Ratttking
Hot yaoilover25

Unless you weren't a skinny twig it wouldn't be noticable. Just saying.

I did and I don't feel like arguing really.
Do you concede the point?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces