Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
xjjhallidayyx
red-tala9
is this the same 14 years old who pried her baby out of her J J with scissors?
In my honest oppinioun she needs the s**t beat out of her or to be thrown into a mental institution. who can honestly wrap there hands around there own childs throat and stuff it in a box like trash.
she needs help...fast

Yup, its that b***h.

yeah that kid has problems.
people say that because shes young she didn't know what she was doing...bullshit...I know plenty of young girls that didn't let there parents know they were preggers and they didn't kill there babies. they either told the truth or put the child in the care of someone else.

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
x3 Mayumi Chan x3
No! I mean it's wrong to kill but I guess she had her reasons, maybe she was just that desperate to not let her parents find out. She should serve time in jail or something, kill her? Nah, way too harsh!!
There is no reason to kill a newborn sweety.

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Lock her away forever. She's a murderer, regardless of her age. **Over-simplified opinion.
emotion_hug

nuGen Staff Browser

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
Maybe time in jail, but certainly not death.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ringoringa
I don't think she should die. She's just young and stupid. Incredibly so. What she did was wrong, and she should suffer SERIOUS some consequences for it, but it seems wrong to screw her life up over an impulsive decision that she's (probably) remorseful for.

I highly doubt it was an impulsive decision when she carried the child for 9 months. She had plenty of time to think of her actions and be honest with her parents but instead chose to hide it and then murder the baby. I don't think death is a good idea but serious consequences and jail time for sure.
In my own opinion I do not know what others think but she does deserve to die if she took her baby's life her life should be taken.... An eye for an eye.... a life for a life....

Sugary Cat

Like someone else has pointed out; There must be something wrong with her/ her family. I don't know if it's responsible to lock her up for the rest of her life. If she felt pressured by her parents (even though they didn't know about her being pregnant, maybe she felt pressured because of her parents religion?) then it's very likely she is having a trauma. This girl needs therapy.

Friendly Wench

irZakuraWolfe
x3 Mayumi Chan x3
No! I mean it's wrong to kill but I guess she had her reasons, maybe she was just that desperate to not let her parents find out. She should serve time in jail or something, kill her? Nah, way too harsh!!

Read this 1ooox , because she's right. When is it EVER okay to kill a baby?
irZakuraWolfe
x3 Mayumi Chan x3

Sweety, every human action has a reason, regardless if its wrong or right; don't be closed minded about this. In my opinion, she should've gotten an abortion if she wouldn't be able to care for the baby! Don't act like she's heartless and say she should have a death sentence or spend the rest of her life in jail. But she shouldn't be let off easy either. I'm not saying this because she's 14, anyone would deserve consequences after murdering an infant; and I bet after murdering an infant, anyone would suffer from trauma.

Newbie Member

I think she should be in prison for the rest of her life. Not have the death penalty she doesn't deserve that.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Oh, lemme get this straight.

The girl was pregnant for 9 MONTHS AND HER PARENTS DIDN'T NOTICE?

This story reeks of bs.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
nickyvanitymonroe72
In my own opinion I do not know what others think but she does deserve to die if she took her baby's life her life should be taken.... An eye for an eye.... a life for a life....

It's the 21st century.

Hammurabi's code was from about 1700 bc.

Go ******** yourself.
I'm pretty sure now a days you see 14 year olds getting pregnant out of nowhere. And yes, she should definitely get punished, bit she shouldn't get the death penalty. Kind of a bit too much IMO.
Only Gray

This story reeks of bs.

Yeah, I thought that too.

But if she actually did hide her belly for 9 long months, she's really slick. neutral

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
l Venus l
Only Gray

This story reeks of bs.

Yeah, I thought that too.

But if she actually did hide her belly for 9 long months, she's really slick. neutral

If I wanted to talk conspiracy theories, I'd say that the parents had something to do with it. Like the dad or something.

But I'll just say that the parents were too busy working hard to realize that their daughter was gaining weight. And they didn't want to hurt her feelings. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff