Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Wench

Phallic Wonderland
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Phallic Wonderland
I'd personally beat the s**t out of her for not using her brain (or a condom) but killing her just seems to be redundant. Just spay her like we do to pets who kill their babies.

Ouch! I agree with spaying her, but rarely do people spay animals because they eat their young. sweatdrop

Maybe it's just people I know, then. It would make sense to spay someone who has killed their children, underage or not. ********, if they aren't smart enough to kill it when it is still legal, they don't deserve to have the chance to have another pregnancy.

Sounds good to me.
Ratttking
cammelspit
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland

If she didn't know, why was she wearing ******** sweaters in the middle of Floridas humid summer?? Yeah, like I said, BULLSHIT.
Who knows? Teens wear inappropriate clothing at all times of year. Maybe because AC is often set at levels that would prevent decomp in a morgue and virtually every building in FL is air conditioned.

Thanks for the presents and "well-wishes" asshat. I think I'll block you now.
Say what? I've never wished you well since we met.

I think that was sarcasm, noting that the anonymous "present" with the message that she go through 96 hours of agonizing pain leading to a stillbirth was indeed NOT a "well-wishing."
I still don't know what she's talking about. I wouldn't waste a gift on her.

Well, apparently you and her seem to be at odds, and since you are pro-abortion it would make sense that it would be you to send her Dunce Cones with a terrible message. Since I talk to her daily, it sounds most appropriate because you and her tend to get personal and insult each other.

I don't know of anyone else except for maybe a stupid femi-nazi that's around here on occasion that would send such a message.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
cammelspit
Ratttking
cammelspit
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland

I think that was sarcasm, noting that the anonymous "present" with the message that she go through 96 hours of agonizing pain leading to a stillbirth was indeed NOT a "well-wishing."

Well, apparently you and her seem to be at odds, and since you are pro-abortion it would make sense that it would be you to send her Dunce Cones with a terrible message. Since I talk to her daily, it sounds most appropriate because you and her tend to get personal and insult each other.

I don't know of anyone else except for maybe a stupid femi-nazi that's around here on occasion that would send such a message.
The ********? What does being pro-abortion have to do with anything?

I'm far from the only person she is regularly rude to in her sad, childish manner. She might want to think about all the people she has offended, in this forum and others...but that would require her to think.
Ratttking
cammelspit
Ratttking
cammelspit
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland

I'm far from the only person she is regularly rude to in her sad, childish manner. She might want to think about all the people she has offended, in this forum and others...but that would require her to think.

Lol, it only makes sense to deduce that it is the comments made in this thread that garnered such a bitter message. She has said nothing but common sense. In the eyes of the law, no matter of mental condition, the teen in question is still a murderer and needs to be punished, as well as the mother who was purposefully blind to her daughters issue.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
cammelspit
Ratttking
cammelspit
Ratttking
cammelspit

Lol, it only makes sense to deduce that it is the comments made in this thread that garnered such a bitter message. She has said nothing but common sense. In the eyes of the law, no matter of mental condition, the teen in question is still a murderer and needs to be punished, as well as the mother who was purposefully blind to her daughters issue.
Wow, you don't even remember all the people you piss off, like Cunty McCunterface. You really shouldn't smoke so much weed while you're pregnant. And my mule is dressed better than your mule, Phallic. dramallama
Ratttking
cammelspit
Ratttking
cammelspit
Ratttking
cammelspit

Wow, you don't even remember all the people you piss off, like Cunty McCunterface. You really shouldn't smoke so much weed while you're pregnant. And my mule is dressed better than your mule, Phallic. dramallama

Cunty McCunterface is a c**t. This is actually my husbands account. I don't smoke weed at all anymore. Like I'm going to risk going back to jail? Yeah, right.

Anyways, sorry for the accusation, and thanks for telling me who is most likely the sender of such a message. Too bad assholes like her don't have the ovaries to actually make their screen name visible.

She caught me at a bad time, and I'm not sorry. biggrin

Clean Member

dude what the hell is up with people now a days!!!!! wow..

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
cammelspit
Ratttking
cammelspit
Ratttking
cammelspit

Cunty McCunterface is a c**t. This is actually my husbands account. I don't smoke weed at all anymore. Like I'm going to risk going back to jail? Yeah, right.

Anyways, sorry for the accusation, and thanks for telling me who is most likely the sender of such a message. Too bad assholes like her don't have the ovaries to actually make their screen name visible.

Still could dress the avi better. I bought Gaia-sama for my man...and now he's wearing a unicorn instead. gonk

Even if it were legal, I'd hope you wouldn't smoke while pregnant or nursing.
Ratttking
cammelspit
Ratttking
cammelspit
Ratttking
cammelspit

Still could dress the avi better. I bought Gaia-sama for my man...and now he's wearing a unicorn instead. gonk

Even if it were legal, I'd hope you wouldn't smoke while pregnant or nursing.

I actually jacked all the stuff I gave him to spruce up my own. x3 He grew tired of Gaia.

No way would I think about picking up smoking again... I weaned myself off of cigarettes the moment I found out. I thought my uterus was bust, I am not ******** this s**t up, yo. :p
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Lock her away forever. She's a murderer, regardless of her age. **Over-simplified opinion.

Perfect example.

Rainbow Gaian

9,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
xjjhallidayyx
This happened a few weeks ago.

I live in Florida now. This girl lives a few towns over.

I'm just unsure if you have heard about it, or not.

Ok, so here is the story.

This happened in Florida.
Their was this girl named Cassidy that was fourteen. She got pregnant, and didnt let her parents know. She went a full pregnancy without them finding out and delivered the kid, herself. She cut the cord, with scissors and got the kid out with scissors too. This stuff is sick, I know. And, then she suffocated it, and hid it in her room in a bloody shoe box. Her mum found it under her bed.

She is getting tried as an adult.

In Florida, we have capital punishment.

Do you believe she should get the death penalty?

Very sad that she did that to an innocent baby, but she is nothing more than a child too. I think she should get counseling, not the death penalty.
xELnEMx
xjjhallidayyx

Their was this girl named Cassidy that was fourteen. She got pregnant, and didnt let her parents know. She went a full pregnancy without them finding out and delivered the kid, herself. She cut the cord, with scissors and got the kid out with scissors too. This stuff is sick, I know. And, then she suffocated it, and hid it in her room in a bloody shoe box. Her mum found it under her bed.

Very sad that she did that to an innocent baby, but she is nothing more than a child too. I think she should get counseling, not the death penalty.

Good point.

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
is this the same 14 years old who pried her baby out of her J J with scissors?
In my honest oppinioun she needs the s**t beat out of her or to be thrown into a mental institution. who can honestly wrap there hands around there own childs throat and stuff it in a box like trash.
she needs help...fast

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
xjjhallidayyx

She's under 18, so she can't face the death penalty. It's illegal in every state.

I'm hoping her trial will be in an open court so we can hear the psychiatric reports.
red-tala9
is this the same 14 years old who pried her baby out of her J J with scissors?
In my honest oppinioun she needs the s**t beat out of her or to be thrown into a mental institution. who can honestly wrap there hands around there own childs throat and stuff it in a box like trash.
she needs help...fast

Yup, its that b***h.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas